Hacking When will Gateway release new method for N3DS owners that doesn't require Zelda?

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it was hard before, it will be harder now.
Why couldn't they simply use Majora's Mask 3D for that? XD
Why OoT?
Why a 4 year old game?! Dx

Yea I was actually looking for Ocarina of Time to play on my N3DS while waiting for an exploit.
Now I'm like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*****. Never going to get a good deal on it now.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's been almost a day!

Poll: Are you going to wait for Gateway or have you given up?
gbatemp would behave itself better if you would stop depriving us of AKAIO 3DDDD!!

reunite with your legendary pal normmatt and reclaim your throne! well formed bug reports and glory await you!

Reactions: Smiths

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yea I was actually looking for Ocarina of Time to play on my N3DS while waiting for an exploit.
Now I'm like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*****. Never going to get a good deal on it now.
Same here, dude.
Whenever I went to a game store or any other place that had electronics, I took peeks to see if I could find one.
Now I will have to kill someone to get a hold of a legit copy.

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same here, dude.
Whenever I went to a game store or any other place that had electronics, I took peeks to see if I could find one.
Now I will have to kill someone to get a hold of a legit copy.

Might just stick with my 03DS until one magically appears.

maybe put a few "wanted" adds on various used sites... Sit there fishing a bit... see if I can catch myself a fish.
the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-screenshot-41.jpg

Reactions: 2Hack

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India

Or get a Cubic Ninja. There are still some really good deals left on Ebay.it :)

I got mine shipped to my country via Registered Airmail for €23 :yaynds:

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow the new gatewait thread. lol well i lucked out i had a freind who has no idea how valuable his OoT cart is and traded me for MM3D still kind of annoying to load it up and insert the cart everytime. but ive been putting off sapphire until i could play it on my n3ds.. so that makes me happy :] just mad that when i got to setting in emunand it doesnt show the gw next to the version settings. oh wellsss

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
wow the new gatewait thread. lol well i lucked out i had a freind who has no idea how valuable his OoT cart is and traded me for MM3D still kind of annoying to load it up and insert the cart everytime. but ive been putting off sapphire until i could play it on my n3ds.. so that makes me happy :] just mad that when i got to setting in emunand it doesnt show the gw next to the version settings. oh wellsss

It's that stupid MicroSD bug where if you use 16 Gb or lower, it'll show the GW in emunand; otherwise, if you use a bigger card, it somehow vanishes :P

Kinda risky, if you ask me. Hopefully, GW will fix it SOON™ :rofl:

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's that stupid MicroSD bug where if you use 16 Gb or lower, it'll show the GW in emunand; otherwise, if you use a bigger card, it somehow vanishes :P

yeah lame sauce. so now im curious i have tons of .cia files i installed on my 32gb card already. now if i set up emunand on a 4gb card and then update my emunand can i use the emunand tool to inject my 4gb emunand to my 32gb emunand and not lose my installed .cia games?

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kinda risky, if you ask me. Hopefully, GW will fix it SOON™ :rofl:

o has anyone tries it with bot formats? exfat and fat32? it does it wit both?

tvo770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway has officially said they're working a cubic ninja hack so there is that but as far as a hack that doesn't require a game probably not anytime soon if never I would bet on never.

Reactions: GaaraPrime

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
yeah lame sauce. so now im curious i have tons of .cia files i installed on my 32gb card already. now if i set up emunand on a 4gb card and then update my emunand can i use the emunand tool to inject my 4gb emunand to my 32gb emunand and not lose my installed .cia games?

o has anyone tries it with bot formats? exfat and fat32? it does it wit both?

No idea. Am sorry. Even I am pretty new to all this. I don't even own a Gateway yet. I've been reading a lot since morning (it's almost 11 p.m. here) and I've learned quite a lot :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock