Homebrew When trying to emulate snes games on TWilightMenu++, textures will show in the complete wrong order.

EtnerTheUndead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to play games on my modded dsiXL. It's running Unlaunch 1.8 and Twilight menu ++ v8.1.1 When i try to play Link to the past link will appear ontop of textures, even when he should be below them. and when playing f-zero there's no way to tell where the track is, since it's invisible (or at least it's underneath everything else.)

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to play games on my modded dsiXL. It's running Unlaunch 1.8 and Twilight menu ++ v8.1.1 When i try to play Link to the past link will appear ontop of textures, even when he should be below them. and when playing f-zero there's no way to tell where the track is, since it's invisible (or at least it's underneath everything else.)
Using the emulator, there are sveral order to change the sprites order ingame, however, take in consideration that the emulator was never finished, and still has massive texture order errors, but still, manage to finish some games with it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (turns on a fan to deter qwerty's burp and ancientboi's fart)