When the tracking no. will be sent?!

†Diablo™

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have done an order the 15 april and it changed status from awaiting payment to completed and it says ship date 15 april.Today is 16 April and i have not received the tracking no....it's normal?How much time should pass before i receive the tracking no.?

JamesCID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you sure it says shipped on April 15th? Ir does it says Date Placed: April 15th? If it's the later it's just the day you made your order, it has nothing to do yet with the shipment day, the status changes like this:

Order Placed-> Awaiting fulfillment/Payment -> Completed -> Order shipped

If your order is still on the completed stat it just means they received your payment and you should get an email soon with your tracking number ( give it a day, since right now is around 2:00 AM in Hong Kong).

After you get your tracking number again, be patient, I've read many customers from Europe got their products pretty fast, but It took 5 days for me till my tracking number showed up on the HK post service and another two for it to left HK.

joe_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
†Diablo™ said:
I have done an order the 15 april and it changed status from awaiting payment to completed and it says ship date 15 april.Today is 16 April and i have not received the tracking no....it's normal?How much time should pass before i receive the tracking no.?

Seriously....1 day and you're complaining?!? Did you ship next day air?

†Diablo™

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok the order has been updated as shipped and the date is 17 april but in the email it says : Tracking no. : No tracking number available!!!I choose dhl express it must be tracked!!!!!!!I have open a ticket for this issue on the 15 april and i have received no answer yet....i'm really worried about......

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
†Diablo™ said:
Ok the order has been updated as shipped and the date is 17 april but in the email it says : Tracking no. : No tracking number available!!!I choose dhl express it must be tracked!!!!!!!I have open a ticket for this issue on the 15 april and i have received no answer yet....i'm really worried about......
Seriously calm down! There is a topic that stated that they have pre-printed tracked shipping labels. It may be a mistake on their part, but fear not GBATemp would not choose a corrupt affiliate. I am sure that tracking number or not you'll get you package.

ore0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I feel like the angry duck makes all of his comments 10x angrier
happy.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
†Diablo™ said:

My AK2i with 2GB card, I ordered that last sunday. I did the Air Mail 2.00 thing. I got an email saying "blah blah blah, here's the info." I had no tracking number. A couple days later, I got another email with the tracking number, and pricing. Give it time.

ColdForge

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tunecore.com
XP
Country
United States
Same here. I ordered my Acekard 2i on the 7th. Received a tracking # on the 10th. The item arrived at my address from Hong Kong to the Chicago Area on the 17th. That's the fastest international shipping I've ever experienced for $2. I only did the Registered Hong Kong airmail. They said to expect it 3 to 5 weeks. It only took one week!
smile.gif

†Diablo™

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's possible that i have not received the tracking no. yet due to the volcanic eruption that shut down all the flyes to europe?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer