When the tracking no. will be sent?!

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by †Diablo™, Apr 16, 2010.

1. †Diablo™
    OP

†Diablo™ Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2010
    Italy
    I have done an order the 15 april and it changed status from awaiting payment to completed and it says ship date 15 april.Today is 16 April and i have not received the tracking no....it's normal?How much time should pass before i receive the tracking no.?

2. JamesCID

JamesCID Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    Mexico
    Are you sure it says shipped on April 15th? Ir does it says Date Placed: April 15th? If it's the later it's just the day you made your order, it has nothing to do yet with the shipment day, the status changes like this:

Order Placed-> Awaiting fulfillment/Payment -> Completed -> Order shipped

If your order is still on the completed stat it just means they received your payment and you should get an email soon with your tracking number ( give it a day, since right now is around 2:00 AM in Hong Kong).

After you get your tracking number again, be patient, I've read many customers from Europe got their products pretty fast, but It took 5 days for me till my tracking number showed up on the HK post service and another two for it to left HK.

3. WarazX

WarazX Banned

Banned
    Apr 17, 2010
    United States
    If you need any further help, ask the shoptemp support guys.

4. joe_gamer

joe_gamer GBAtemp Regular

Jan 16, 2007
    United States
    Seriously....1 day and you're complaining?!? Did you ship next day air?

5. WarazX

WarazX Banned

Banned
    Apr 17, 2010
    United States
    They are busy people, you have got to give them time.

6. †Diablo™
    OP

†Diablo™ Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2010
    Italy
    Ok the order has been updated as shipped and the date is 17 april but in the email it says : Tracking no. : No tracking number available!!!I choose dhl express it must be tracked!!!!!!!I have open a ticket for this issue on the 15 april and i have received no answer yet....i'm really worried about......

7. Sterling

Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    Seriously calm down! There is a topic that stated that they have pre-printed tracked shipping labels. It may be a mistake on their part, but fear not GBATemp would not choose a corrupt affiliate. I am sure that tracking number or not you'll get you package.

8. ore0

ore0 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 8, 2010
    United States
    New York
    I feel like the angry duck makes all of his comments 10x angrier [​IMG]

9. ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Oct 8, 2009
    Canada
    My AK2i with 2GB card, I ordered that last sunday. I did the Air Mail 2.00 thing. I got an email saying "blah blah blah, here's the info." I had no tracking number. A couple days later, I got another email with the tracking number, and pricing. Give it time.

10. ColdForge

ColdForge Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2009
    United States
    Illinois
    Same here. I ordered my Acekard 2i on the 7th. Received a tracking # on the 10th. The item arrived at my address from Hong Kong to the Chicago Area on the 17th. That's the fastest international shipping I've ever experienced for $2. I only did the Registered Hong Kong airmail. They said to expect it 3 to 5 weeks. It only took one week! [​IMG]

11. †Diablo™
    OP

†Diablo™ Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2010
    Italy
    It's possible that i have not received the tracking no. yet due to the volcanic eruption that shut down all the flyes to europe?

12. Sterling

Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    Texas
    Yes, that is a possibility.

Read this post.

13. †Diablo™
    OP

†Diablo™ Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2010
    Italy
    I have done a ticket on the 15 and today i have not received an answer...usually how much it takes???