Hacking When is gateway 9.2 support going to be realesed?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 113,546
  • Replies 786
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

OP
Yeah I know, but usually the month is put before the day to avoid misunderstandings. I was just trying to joke. I just hope this would be released before 2/30.
The day comes before the month, day... Month... Year.. It goes up positively in increments. You are doing it wrong :)

Reactions: Margen67

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The day comes before the month, day... Month... Year.. It goes up positively in increments. You are doing it wrong :)
On Internet I usually do it like the Americans, month/day(/year) to avoid misunderstandings. I always found it funny that everyone has their own way of doing that, but that is somehow awful to understand everyone when there's no precise rules (especially on the dates like 11/5 or so)

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hate the american system, month/day/year what the fuck is that about.

An album came out I wanted recently. It was 12/09/14 ... took me fucking ages to realise they meant the 9th of december, fuck sake.

On Internet I usually do it like the Americans, month/day(/year) to avoid misunderstandings. I always found it funny that everyone has their own way of doing that, but that is somehow awful to understand everyone when there's no precise rules (especially on the dates like 11/5 or so)

When in doubt, assume the americans have it wrong ;)

Reactions: ChrisRX and Omer

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France

An album came out I wanted recently. It was 12/09/14 ... took me fucking ages to realise they meant the 9th of december, fuck sake.

When in doubt, assume the americans have it wrong ;)
Anyway, I do that to avoid misunderstandings, but as I see this leads to even more misunderstandings. I thought all English-speaking countries did it thst way, I learned something on the Internet today (EVEN IF I SHOULD WORK FOR MY FINALS HAHA).
End of the off-topic.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

It's really weird when people write it DD/MM/YYYY in English. 11th of December looks strange, while December 11th is more natural because it doesn't need another word in there.

D

Deleted-355425

OP
Anyway, I do that to avoid misunderstandings, but as I see this leads to even more misunderstandings. I thought all English-speaking countries did it thst way, I learned something on the Internet today (EVEN IF I SHOULD WORK FOR MY FINALS HAHA).
End of the off-topic.

English speaking countries!? I am English and we invented it and we use day. Month. Year. Thank you please!

Jk, we would of worked it out.

Reactions: gamesquest1

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
English speaking countries!? I am English and we invented it and we use day. Month. Year. Thank you please!

Jk, we would of worked it out.
I thought Americans did it that way because they used the UK date format. Seems I was wrong ^o^.
I return to my work now :(

Reactions: Deleted-355425

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
A good friend of mine has gone to China and is friends with one of the QA internal testers. He reckons, Chinese New Year 2015. which gives it plenty of time to fixes bugs and add additional features not announced that will wipe the floor with any other competitor company.

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hehehehahahahahyhyhy I can't believe they replied.

I wonder where "AS SOON AS POSSIBLE" fits into the GATEWAY(tm) TIME SCALE(r)

2b6993a1fc.png

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I was just hopping for support for 9.3 emunand, that would do for me at the moment. I'm not picky at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up