Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, we [my sisters and I] usually decide on Christmas Eve when we want to open them..if they look REALLY good, then we do, if we feel like waiting, then we go to sleep for like 3 hours and then open them
laugh.gif

We wake up like 4am to do so..lol.

Anyway, this year my dad is working on Christmas sadly :'[ and I guess it's Christmas Eve for us. Don't wanna wait until 12am though, since I already found my gift [GHIII] and don't feel like getting neighbors on my bad side while I jam at 3am xD
So I'll just 'casually' urge my parents to let us open them at around 10pm or so
biggrin.gif

Oh, and sorry for my 2 Christmas topics..I'm just getting into the spirit. Happens every year :\
Next thing you know I'll be listening to Christmas tunes on my iPod while singing out loud =P

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a godless heathen that opens presents right now. I also support terrorists.

But seriously, christ-a-mass mornin'.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Well my mom and I go down to my grandmother's house every year. So instead of taking all of our presents with us, opening them, and then bringing them all back; we typically open most of them here one or two days before heading up.
smile.gif

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
What about all of the other religions?

I'm using my present right now. Suprise.

huh.gif
, the majority of people who celebrate christmas don't belong to a religion. Stop trying to start a flame war out of everthing.

Well on Christmas day we have a tradition of opening one present in the early morning and then once everyone can be bothered to get up we all open our presents at the same time. Yeah gotta love tradition
dry.gif
. But once you open your presents Christmas feels so empty *sigh*

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want a gh3 guitar :'<
Christmas morning (Like 10 am, cause I sleep in from staying up so late.) Altho I usually get to open one 2 days before to sate my lust for them
happy.gif

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Whenever i wake up, is when i open my presents which is usually like 9-10am. I don't get excited about Christmas as i did when i was a little kid, and besides the earlier you go to sleep the quicker you get to open your presents in the morning (think about it).

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't give gifts on Christmas, but rather New Year. Christmas(January 7th) is about family and shit.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
when i was younger, about 5:30 am

now, probably 8 or 9 am, considering that my brothers wake me up.

oh and N64 kid style is the best way to open LOL

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
As early as possible. About 6-00AM usually
tongue.gif
I have been waking up later and later though each year. But GP2X this year
biggrin.gif

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My whole family sit up on Christmas Eve and wait till 12:00am on Christmas Day then open our stuff. Then my mum, dad and sister go asleep, i stay up till around 5:00am then go asleep.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Since my B-Day is on the 24th, we usually do one of two things:

1. Everybody gets to open one present on X-mas eve-ning, but I get to choose their present. The rest on the 25th

-or-

2. Everybody opens all gifts on X-mas eve so that way I can invite friends over and stuff...but this stopped when I was like 12 o.o

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Due to Swiss traditions our family open their presents on the night of Christmas eve. Which I think is much better than Christmas day. The family has a huge dinner then after that's done we all sit around the tree together and open presents.

Rather than kids waking up at the crack of dawn on Christmas day and opening presents without all the parents/grandparents around. Much better to be together as a big family when opening presents I find.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill