Gaming When do people think we will have access to the Mario 3D Allstars NSP or XCI?

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's to say we can't lower the resolution to 480pish and try to find our own game specific patches? It may not be ideal or will work for every game but tossing the idea out of the window that quick makes no sense. Not to mention in another thread someone got Luigi's Mansion working at full speed without any changes
Resolution isn't the issue and making the patches/whatever would probably be a pain.
Hm? With CPU OC, or no?

Kalomaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Question, do any of the games gain any benefit from ReverseNX and/or overclocking when playing handheld?
(I'm talking about the built-in Mario games, not injecting anything else)

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Of course the Wii game was recompiled for the Switch, it was already ported to that "Switch clone" ages ago plus no Wiimote on Switch.

Question, do any of the games gain any benefit from ReverseNX and/or overclocking when playing handheld?
(I'm talking about the built-in Mario games, not injecting anything else)

The Wii game might, as it was actually recompiled for the Switch. The other two are just emulated.

Last edited by raxadian,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So... how many Nintendo games have been ported to the Nvidia Shield? Because they are likely to come to the Switch.

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can anyone dump the .rom or .iso of Super Mario 64 or Sunshine?

I'm really curious how they will behave if they run on a real Nintendo 64 or Game Cube.

I wanted to test the Super Mario Sunshine on the Nintendont of the Wii U, the layout of the Game Cube games are not very nice on the Wii U GamePad, I believe that this version corrects this problem.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

I'm really curious how they will behave if they run on a real Nintendo 64 or Game Cube.

I wanted to test the Super Mario Sunshine on the Nintendont of the Wii U, the layout of the Game Cube games are not very nice on the Wii U GamePad, I believe that this version corrects this problem.
Most likely fine. Since it's just roms. Apparently it's a trimmed gcm for the Sunshine.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

What thingie do you have to run roms on a real Nintendo 64?

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Most likely fine. Since it's just roms. Apparently it's a trimmed gcm for the Sunshine.
In the case of Sunshine, it is only because the layout of the buttons does not appeal to me that much on the Nintendont of the Wii U, I believe that using the version of this collection would correct this problem, who knows maybe it would be possible to force widescreen on it too. Besides, as far as I know there are already people playing it on Dolphin. In the case of Mario 64, it is just curious, but it would be interesting to have a version with better quality assets.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
In the case of Sunshine, it is only because the layout of the buttons does not appeal to me that much on the Nintendont of the Wii U, I believe that using the version of this collection would correct this problem, who knows maybe it would be possible to force widescreen on it too. Besides, as far as I know there are already people playing it on Dolphin. In the case of Mario 64, it is just curious, but it would be interesting to have a version with better quality assets.
How apparently the NERD emulator does on SM64. It injects the new textures when they get called on the fly. MVG goes through it a bit on his latest video.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

This isn't console but
https://twitter.com/AtlasOmegaAlpha/status/1305860757251403778
https://twitter.com/AtlasOmegaAlpha/status/1305867265942880257?s=19

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Wow, SM64 has aged very bad. I mean, that game seems to be boring as shit right now. I remember how amazing it was back in the day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1