How to play Fortnite in Nintendo Switch Banned

WAZAnasheee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's possible because I saw people who were able to use youtube and crunchyroll with the banned console. I have this theory when you enter the game it redirects you to your nintendo account to get the linked epicgames account to play and I think if someone creates something similar an example, a patch from someone who makes it so that instead of redirecting you to the nintendo servers, it sends you to a website that pretends the same thing and in that you put your fortnite account data and when doing so it closes and lets you enter the game and if for the doubts here it says and for the updates that someone who has the pirated console and has in airplane mode that each update that comes out sends the .nsp of the update and uploads it on a page it is not a bad idea I don't I know how to do that kind of thing if someone reads what I say and knows how to do these things to help me in this for those people who want to play fortnite and have the console banned it would be very great for those people like me well I say goodbye bye.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's possible because I saw people who were able to use youtube and crunchyroll with the banned console. I have this theory when you enter the game it redirects you to your nintendo account to get the linked epicgames account to play and I think if someone creates something similar an example, a patch from someone who makes it so that instead of redirecting you to the nintendo servers, it sends you to a website that pretends the same thing and in that you put your fortnite account data and when doing so it closes and lets you enter the game and if for the doubts here it says and for the updates that someone who has the pirated console and has in airplane mode that each update that comes out sends the .nsp of the update and uploads it on a page it is not a bad idea I don't I know how to do that kind of thing if someone reads what I say and knows how to do these things to help me in this for those people who want to play fortnite and have the console banned it would be very great for those people like me well I say goodbye bye.
It's possible to bypass the requirement for online on those apps but not with games. It would have to be a very weird setup to be bypassable. Only way to realistically do this is just to have a second switch for online stuff. Not ideal but, it's the only way to guarantee no issues.

Reactions: Tweaker_Modding

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...