Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

WheeDS 2

Now supports motion card

Developer Tassu has updated WheeDS, his racing homebrew, bringing it to version 2.00. This update brings motion card support as well as and many other new features.

whee.JPG

Tassu said:

Race with your spaceship on the surface of an alien planet. Use boosters and weapons to beat your opponents and unlock new race tracks. If you have a motion card, you can control the ship by turning the DS.
There is infinite number of tracks to unlock and every one is a bit more difficult then the previous one.
Playing tips:
  • Never release the A button. Like this your speed can build up and you can go very fast!
  • You can turn faster when you hold the B button. But you still shouldn't release the A.

icon11.gif
 Homepage

download.gif
 WheeDS v2.00

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Whee for awhile. I got addicted to it for a bit but this new version is much better, especially graphically. Most of the stages look nice. The only real problem I have with the game is all the stages are way too linear
sleep.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a good game, but it has some minor problems. It starts out way too easy, you have to play about 10 tracks before it begins to get challenging and there is no save feature. That means every time you play it, you have to start from the "too easy" tracks.

Other than that though, it's a nice game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1