Gaming What's your next Switch game purchase?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 14,326
  • Replies 206
  • Likes 2

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Splatoon 2 just moved up the ranks for me after playing MK8 Deluxe with family both offline and online, I'll wait for reviews and reserve my copy.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Splatoon 2, if not then Mario Odyseey next. Nothing feels really worth purchasing at the moment to me apart from these two in the pipeline! I have Zelda & MK8D and they are keeping me very happy at the moment!!! @Nemix77 agreed! MK8D feels so solid online, so yes Splatoon 2 has gone up my ranking too purchase next :) still feeling a bit unsure about the purchase of online play for the Switch around August time. I think Nintendo should extend there Free Trial period until next year, say January or Febuary latest to give everyone a good solid go! :(

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
No More Heroes 3 or Xenoblade 2. Seeing as I can get most other "Switch" games on my PS4 or Wii U.
You would be very surprised how much different MK8Deluxe is too the WiiU version! In my opinion its so much better, it does feel like a new MK8!

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would be very surprised how much different MK8Deluxe is too the WiiU version! In my opinion its so much better, it does feel like a new MK8!
I dont care about MK enough to buy it twice. I already have a Wii U and if I wanted to play it I would get the cheaper version anyways. All MKs pale in comparison to CTR imo anyways.

Reactions: thaikhoa

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont care about MK enough to buy it twice. I already have a Wii U and if I wanted to play it I would get the cheaper version anyways. All MKs pale in comparison to CTR imo anyways.
Well for just over £40.00 I didn't feel too ripped off from MK8 on the wiiu, you shouldn't slate it until you have tried it. I mean it could of been a lot worst I might of spent £40 on Super Bomberman R or even worse than that, £40.00 on 1-2-Switch then I would of felt really cheezed off!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well for just over £40.00 I didn't feel too ripped off from MK8 on the wiiu, you shouldn't slate it until you have tried it. I mean it could of been a lot worst I might of spent £40 on Super Bomberman R or even worse than that, £40.00 on 1-2-Switch then I would of felt really cheezed off!
1 2 switch is defenitely a robbery, its basicaly a tech demo that should have come with the switch like wii sports but no they want to charge for it lol.

Reactions: jesterscourt

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Disgaea 5 C no doubt here, i played all the other 4 entries, 4 is my fave.
wondering if 5 will top it, wanted it on ps4, but kept on waiting ( because i just thought of buying other stuff ) maybe it was good that i did not get it on ps4.

so yeah, i will be getting Disgaea 5 C for my switch as my next title, for now i am very fond of FastRMX and the beautiful MK8 Deluxe.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
1 2 switch is defenitely a robbery, its basicaly a tech demo that should have come with the switch like wii sports but no they want to charge for it lol.
Did you buy it? whats it really like because all I have read and heard is nothing but bad! I'm sure they will bundle it up a bit later on.

Last edited by Reecey,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Did you buy it? whats it really like because all I have read and heard is nothing but bad! I'm sure they will bundle it up a bit later on.
i didnt buy it i played it on a store and me and my sister just tough what an awnful game, basicaly the switch screen is kinda useless since most games involve you and the other person not even looking at the screen lol.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
sonic forces looks like shit (the cycle strikes again) SM prob getting that for PC
Won't disagree, I'm not happy either with Sonic Forces so far but they've not showed much. The reason I'd get Sonic Mania on the Switch is because of the 2-for-1 versions included and that Sonic Mania looked amazing on Switch's screen.

Ultra Street Fighter II
Capcom's trying very hard to make it a 'must-buy' title for the Switch but the price just feels a bit too high. I'll probably cancel my pre-order, just don't feel like paying the MSRP and plus, I wouldn't really play a whole lot of it.

m_babble

Elder Phantom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capcom's trying very hard to make it a 'must-buy' title for the Switch but the price just feels a bit too high. I'll probably cancel my pre-order, just don't feel like paying the MSRP and plus, I wouldn't really play a whole lot of it.

I feel you. That one is actually a maybe for me too. I've been surveying my friends to see if I'll actually have buds to play online.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm definitely getting Disgaea 5: Complete but besides that, that's about it. Think I'll cancel my USFII pre-order unless Amazon drops down the price a bit (doubt they'll do).

All copies of D5:C come with a reversible cover. :)

Wish I could support more third party games on the Switch but there simply aren't much or any to choose from.

None for me except Zelda is my list and I will wait until this fall to buy a Nintendo Switch. Therefore, we will have to wait for the E3 to see what 3rd party they are having for first. If the 3rd party supporting is poorly like Wii U (I hope not) then I won't buy a Nintendo Switch at all. The 3rd party is the reason why I bought PS4. Lots of games that I really liked. 3rd party is the key to make NS successful! I hope many 3rd party are supporting it. We really like NS a lot so wait and see.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already got Zelda, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Disgaea 5 Complete LE, Fast RMX and BMZ.

I think I have to go into saving mode soon because I have some big spendings coming, but I would get these for sure:
Mario Oddysey, Xenoblade 2, Metroid Prime 4 :P, Shin Megami Tensei... and Minecraft perhaps.

Whatever comes first I get it, I suppose it will be Xenoblade 2.

And I would probably get the following ones someday if I happen to have extra bucks to spend:
ARMS, Sonic Mania, Dragon Quest XI, I am Setsuna, Fire Emblem Warriors (yet another Warriors... but it is FE... conflicted), Skyrim, Pocket Rumble...

I am not really interested in Splatoon 2, but if it falls from a tree near to me I will get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...