Gaming What's your next Switch game purchase?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 14,501
  • Replies 206
  • Likes 2
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
None for me except Zelda is my list and I will wait until this fall to buy a Nintendo Switch. Therefore, we will have to wait for the E3 to see what 3rd party they are having for first. If the 3rd party supporting is poorly like Wii U (I hope not) then I won't buy a Nintendo Switch at all. The 3rd party is the reason why I bought PS4. Lots of games that I really liked. 3rd party is the key to make NS successful! I hope many 3rd party are supporting it. We really like NS a lot so wait and see.
Nintendo's been improving BotW slowly so perhaps by the time you get a Switch it'll be much better than it was at launch.

Reactions: spotanjo3

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
I Will buy the switch in a year or so just to buy the New Nintendo Switch Slim Lite XL in 3d colour & Knuckles version.

Cemu and genuine dumped copy of Zelda fill my botw wild needs for now.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Splatoon 2 feels like the first original release for the Switch. Everything thus far is either a port or an overpriced demo.
If we're gonna go there then Splatoon 2 just feels like an improvement over the original rather than a true sequel. The true first Switch game to use its capabilities will be Mario Odyssey.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we're gonna go there then Splatoon 2 just feels like an improvement over the original rather than a true sequel. The true first Switch game to use its capabilities will be Mario Odyssey.
If we're gonna go there Super Mario Odyssey is just a minor improvement to the open world 3D of Super Mario Sunshine. The real first original Switch game will be Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura, realistic boob physics via HD rumble is the future =D

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
If we're gonna go there Super Mario Odyssey is just a minor improvement to the open world 3D of Super Mario Sunshine. The real first original Switch game will be Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura, realistic boob physics via HD rumble is the future =D
Well, not really. What you did right there was try to be defensive about Splatoon 2 (Splatoon 1.5).

Mario Odyssey is going to be a mix of all the 3D Mario titles into one and brings even the feel of Sonic Adventure to it too.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, not really. What you did right there was try to be defensive about Splatoon 2 (Splatoon 1.5).

Mario Odyssey is going to be a mix of all the 3D Mario titles into one and brings even the feel of Sonic Adventure to it too.
What I did there was a joke. Just relax.

Is there suppose to be a right answer on an opinion?

seriously though that Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura, you won't want to miss it.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I plan on getting Cave Story, Binding of Isaac and RiME (all European copies) but beyond that the Switch is looking pretty pale for a vast variety of games.

Game genres I'd like to see on the Switch:
- Fighting (like Tekken)
- Sim racing and rally
- First and third person shooters
- Action-adventure
- Open world sandbox (GTA or the sorts)
- Horror and survival
- Futuristic racer (specifically a new F-Zero)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already got Zelda, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Disgaea 5 Complete LE, Fast RMX and BMZ.

I think I have to go into saving mode soon because I have some big spendings coming, but I would get these for sure:
Mario Oddysey, Xenoblade 2, Metroid Prime 4 :P, Shin Megami Tensei... and Minecraft perhaps.

Whatever comes first I get it, I suppose it will be Xenoblade 2.

And I would probably get the following ones someday if I happen to have extra bucks to spend:
ARMS, Sonic Mania, Dragon Quest XI, I am Setsuna, Fire Emblem Warriors (yet another Warriors... but it is FE... conflicted), Skyrim, Pocket Rumble...

I am not really interested in Splatoon 2, but if it falls from a tree near to me I will get it.
Well, now after thinking about it, my next game is Minecraft, whenever the eShop service decides to be up and running again in Germany.
Then after that all that I posted above.

But, as Minecraft is still not there, I suppose I will get Rudymical and play for a couple of hours until it shows up.

PS: Consumerist pig.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: Xzi

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
As far as I currently know releases for it, and having purchased Zelda, PuyoPuyo Tetris (the japanese version) and Mario Kart 8, I think next game will be splatoon 2. Arms is not interesting and I think it is shame that nintendo pushes it and I am fairly sure people who tried the demo in events say it is more fun than you'd first think and I can believe that, like I could believe that for lots of Nintendo games - like splatoon. But nintendo tried a lot with last direct and most I could get out of my withering soul was a begrudging "meh" - I feel the talk in all videos tries to push it to hardcore fighting game enthusiasts, while using Japanese arcade meme as basic building foundation and those games are not good as serious fighting games. Then you add mandatory motion control as part of that combo and you are not really making a game to appeal for serious fighting. Yet nintendo pushes it as that. I feel personally it will be embraced even less than Pokken.

So that anti arms rant aside, Splatoon 2 after owning three big and assortment of smaller titles on switch. Like Metal Slug 3 heck yeah.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Well, now after thinking about it, my next game is Minecraft, whenever the eShop service decides to be up and running again in Germany.
Then after that all that I posted above.

But, as Minecraft is still not there, I suppose I will get Rudymical and play for a couple of hours until it shows up.

PS: Consumerist pig.
I really don't get why people love Minecraft so much, I have tried it but didn't like it. Well, it comes down to taste and all, yeah, I know.

In Minecraft you can create buildings and what have you but for a game, I want something more than just that, personally.

P.S. If Cave Story+ becomes available on Amazon then I may get it.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really don't get why people love Minecraft so much, I have tried it but didn't like it. Well, it comes down to taste and all, yeah, I know.

In Minecraft you can create buildings and what have you but for a game, I want something more than just that, personally.

P.S. If Cave Story+ becomes available on Amazon then I may get it.
Yeah, I suppose it comes up to taste.
I suppose if you enjoy playing with Lego blocks, you may enjoy Minecraft.
It is like a big Lego block simulator, with some survival components plugged in, and some or other Twist.
I am not that much into Minecraft, but I've seen interesting things done in PC, specially using custom command blocks, and I believe it gives a similar enjoyment to the Lego Technic Automation series. Of course, everybody plays that game however they want.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1