XP
Country
United Kingdom
V3 for life baby
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted_171835

V3!

It's the best looking skin! I like the appearance of the Lite skin but it renders some parts of GBAtemp broken. I don't like some of the aesthetic problems with it.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
V3, only for the reason that it has the darkest colors. My eyes are rather sensitive to light or bright things, at least when it comes to staring at the same screen for a long period of time. I prefer dark backgrounds (black or really dark blue) with lighter text. They're just easier on the eyes for me. If there were a V4 skin, i hope it would be in a dark style (maybe someday). I'd switch to that in a heartbeat.
tongue.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
granville said:
V3, only for the reason that it has the darkest colors. My eyes are rather sensitive to light or bright things, at least when it comes to staring at the same screen for a long period of time. I prefer dark backgrounds (black or really dark blue) with lighter text. They're just easier on the eyes for me. If there were a V4 skin, i hope it would be in a dark style (maybe someday). I'd switch to that in a heartbeat.
tongue.gif
Same for me.

@Jamstruth: it's on the bottom of the page, you'll see a little bar with 'GBAtemp v3', if you click on it you'll be able to choose another skin.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I kept V3 for a long time, but recently I got bored and I switched to Classic.
I like the concept of the Lite but as it has been reported it kind of breaks some of the elements, and it's way to bright.....
So classic it is for now.........but maybe more skins should be added, so we could change it more often like I change my desktop background to suit my mood !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Pikachu used jumper cables it was sadism lol