XP
Country
United Kingdom
V3 for life baby
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted_171835

V3!

It's the best looking skin! I like the appearance of the Lite skin but it renders some parts of GBAtemp broken. I don't like some of the aesthetic problems with it.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
V3, only for the reason that it has the darkest colors. My eyes are rather sensitive to light or bright things, at least when it comes to staring at the same screen for a long period of time. I prefer dark backgrounds (black or really dark blue) with lighter text. They're just easier on the eyes for me. If there were a V4 skin, i hope it would be in a dark style (maybe someday). I'd switch to that in a heartbeat.
tongue.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
granville said:
V3, only for the reason that it has the darkest colors. My eyes are rather sensitive to light or bright things, at least when it comes to staring at the same screen for a long period of time. I prefer dark backgrounds (black or really dark blue) with lighter text. They're just easier on the eyes for me. If there were a V4 skin, i hope it would be in a dark style (maybe someday). I'd switch to that in a heartbeat.
tongue.gif
Same for me.

@Jamstruth: it's on the bottom of the page, you'll see a little bar with 'GBAtemp v3', if you click on it you'll be able to choose another skin.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I kept V3 for a long time, but recently I got bored and I switched to Classic.
I like the concept of the Lite but as it has been reported it kind of breaks some of the elements, and it's way to bright.....
So classic it is for now.........but maybe more skins should be added, so we could change it more often like I change my desktop background to suit my mood !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    when i go to college,what do you guys think i should major?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    inb4 computer science
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fake Leg scratching 101
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    IT support you can act like your own farts smell like cherries that way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Odin 2s $300 lol no
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    The Mini is even more lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That RG cube is starting to look like the better value price creep option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a handheld gaming system with a tablet sized screen, like a 8 or10" screen, with controllers that can detach like the Switch.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa i was legitimately trying to scratch my leg, this is reminding me of that cylinder post
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I don't see the buzz about a square screen personally. I think there will be a review on the site within a few weeks though if you are interested.
    +1
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I've put down the money on the Odin 2 Mini since I just love that Vita form factor. Loved the power of the Odin 2 but the size always put me off, this one seems exactly what I've been wanting.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    I like filters :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Filters are why you don't go on 2nd dates
    Lol nahhh it's because I usually get what they want on the first date lol
    I swear if I hear "I don't usually do this on the first date" on more time... I am going to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought you McDonald's even tho you lied about your pics I still deserve this
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol