OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your dream job?

For me, I'd love to be a professional artist who makes a decent living. I could paint and craft stuff all day and just generally have the time of my life.

I'm in medical school, and of course medicine is fulfilling, but the hours are terrible. It would be nice to not have to worry so much.

What about you guys? What job do you wish you had?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Professional tinkerer and fabrication.

I either occupy my days fiddling with things to make them slightly better or head problems off at the pass by never allowing them to get to failure, or if something breaks I appear, build the part to fix it if I can (possibly improving it along the way) and then go back to tinkering.
I kind of actually do that, though the tinkering is usually more of a free service when twiddling my thumbs. Find myself fixing computers far too much for my taste but that is more my fault than purely circumstances.
Machines is machines so I could do it in a makeup factory for all I care.

Failing that I like to mix things together. I would be content mixing things together in different quantities and categorising them. Probably would be metals and ceramics, but the other day I did watch

While biology has always been my weakest science then thanks to reading https://berthub.eu/amazing-dna/ all those years ago and refreshing it every so often I sort of just about managed to follow along (things do work far easier if I can think in terms of computers it seems) and the possibilities that grants are insane. It would take me years to get to his level and I don't know if I have the interest to force it through but should he have had some of the skills of my trade what he could do is off the charts. The overlap of biologist and my trade is vanishingly rare (I have met maybe 3 ever, most university courses are lucky to see one per year) and usually more medic focused.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actual IRL Dream Job: A local retail that's literally a 3min drive from my house working overnight. Haven't worked there yet, but its orientation is 2 days after my B-day this month so I'll take that as a nice gift.
Dream Job: Probably a p0rn star I wont go into obvious details why.... just know your getting paid thousands for doing it.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Something in sound design, or music, would be nice.
Unfortunately I am not a very good composer for the time being, and I don't even know how to play an actual instrument.

Game design or electronic repair would be nice too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay