Hacking What's the point of the WAD Uninstaller? no really..

taiguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can't you just delete the installed WADS/channels just like any other channel?

I deleted Gunstar Heroes and Contra III the normal way and it said there were more free blocks.

so what's the point of the uninstaller?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i have like 150 tickets on my wii
grog.gif

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want to install the wad later in the future like i do, you will get an error if you deleted it from the wii menu. If you uninstall it it deletes every thing associated with the wad and you will be able to install it again, it will even tell you some contents have already been removed if you try to install it after deleting it from the wii and then uninstalling it.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JJBro1 said:
if you want to install the wad later in the future like i do, you will get an error if you deleted it from the wii menu. If you uninstall it it deletes every thing associated with the wad and you will be able to install it again, it will even tell you some contents have already been removed if you try to install it after deleting it from the wii and then uninstalling it.

Theres no problem there though. You can just use Wad Manager and before installing the wad, hit "uninstall" then when its done, hit "install". Takes less than 3 seconds to uninstall a wad.

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tichinde925 said:
JJBro1 said:

Theres no problem there though. You can just use Wad Manager and before installing the wad, hit "uninstall" then when its done, hit "install". Takes less than 3 seconds to uninstall a wad.
exactly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma. +1