GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
I know its based on what you play, but i was thinking that whats the minimum speed required.
and with my current dial up (which is like 4kbps) which games i can play online.
TIA.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
which games you recommend over dial up?
(just got my wireless router, want to try some games!)
(if anyone intrested, pm me! heeeeeeeeeeee!)

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
yeah, i played Tetris, MPH, Mario Kart (snaking made me crazy).

tetris was very good.

MPH was good but 1) i had to wait alot to find some (maybe cuz of my slow connection, i donoo) and 2) they al used a lightning gun which i donno how to acquire. 3)i donno if i had any delay or not but i did not sense any lags, strage for a dial up.

Picorss was worst, i couldnt even play, whenever i found something, it went to loading and then said that the player disconnected from system and gave me score, i did it 10 times and no luck, have to test it with users of this site. I was able to get Mario Pack 1 & 2, is there anything else for Picross to download? since i heard there are weekly updates for European version, which region is better?
wikipedia says that just Japanese version gets weekly updates, american is worst version for updates and European (which i have) has just Pack 1&2, right?

worst of all was MKDS, after start, they all wrooooomed away, i think its snaking or what.

Animal crossing needed a friend code, which i didnt have.

going to test
club house
bomberman
Tenchu
FFF Chocobo Tales

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative