Angelus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I turn to you to consult an answer in case there is one
Wanting to play the NeoDs emulator with the latest version of TW++, if I select the CPU speed to 133mhz the game runs smoothly but There are graphical errors, instead when changing it to 67mhz the graphics are perfect but it's the speed that fails, is there any way to play at a decent speed and without graphical errors?It should be noted that this is in DS mode (and the same in default mode) since when you start it in DSi mode it crashes

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is there any way to play at a decent speed and without graphical errors?
Yeah, just launch it from a flashcard. As for me, I have used it in the past via YSMenu on R4 Gold Pro, and lately via Wood on Ace3ds+: in both cases the speed is normal, as it should be. Only a few games have errors, e.g. Sonic Wings series without bgms and Super Sidekicks series with scrolling issues. In your specific case, you should ask developer @RocketRobz who is always kindly willing to help users in trouble. 😉

Angelus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, just launch it from a flashcard. As for me, I have used it in the past via YSMenu on R4 Gold Pro, and lately via Wood on Ace3ds+: in both cases the speed is normal, as it should be. Only a few games have errors, e.g. Sonic Wings series without bgms and Super Sidekicks series with scrolling issues. In your specific case, you should ask developer @RocketRobz who is always kindly willing to help users in trouble. 😉

@RocketRobz Is there any chance to get a tip to be able to run the emulator without graphic errors and its proper speed?
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the advice and an apology for the delay 🤠

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone