Hacking What's the latest firmware & software for the M3?

Gifted1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havnt played my DS in a while so I wanted to get back into it and I wanted to update my firmware and the GM and everywhere look, it seems that the last software is V35b but that was in 2007. I know the M3 team puts out new updates pretty frequently so its hard for me to believe that the last update was in 2007.

So can someone tell em what the latest versions of the GM software & firmware is? Thanks.

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gifted1 said:
I havnt played my DS in a while so I wanted to get back into it and I wanted to update my firmware and the GM and everywhere look, it seems that the last software is V35b but that was in 2007. I know the M3 team puts out new updates pretty frequently so its hard for me to believe that the last update was in 2007.

So can someone tell em what the latest versions of the GM software & firmware is? Thanks.

It's 36a. You can download it here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people...