Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
it was name 50 rpgs better than "pokemon" meaning the series so you can put sequels

Not the wording I would have used, but he's right. No sequels/series'.

Edit: Also I just noticed you don't have Grandia or Valkyrie Profile on your list, yet you still filled it with a bunch of shit final fantasy games. Shows how much taste in RPGs you have.

Edit 2: Also, because you fucked up the original list, you must now post 100 UNIQUE RPGs.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
syko5150 said:
every single game on my list is better then Pokemon any TRUE RPG fan would know that.

There are so many pokemanz, you can't say that a single rpg is better than a whole series.

And what you are saying is the hardcore pokemanz fans who like pokemanz are not rpg fans? Some of them have been playing them longer than you. Its just yyour opinion. I personally enjoy pokemanz more than DQ, somehow. But I just do.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there's not really any sequels other then kingdom hearts II and lufia II(which is a prequel) ill just replace it with Vagrant story and Breath of Fire...all the dragon quests,star oceans,final fantasy games have separate stories so they aren't sequels Sorry Pokemon fans deal with the reality.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
syko5150 said:
every single game on my list is better then Pokemon any TRUE RPG fan would know that.

There are so many pokemanz, you can't say that a single rpg is better than a whole series.

And what you are saying is the hardcore pokemanz fans who like pokemanz are not rpg fans? Some of them have been playing them longer than you. Its just yyour opinion. I personally enjoy pokemanz more than DQ, somehow. But I just do.

no the entire point of this was another poster said that Pokemon was amongst the greatest RPGs of all time which isn't true RPG fans can like pokemon and i have nothing against people who play pokemon the whole point i was making is its not in the same league with some of the greats.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
there's not really any sequels other then kingdom hearts II and lufia II(which is a prequel) ill just replace it with Vagrant story and Breath of Fire...all the dragon quests,star oceans,final fantasy games have separate stories so they aren't sequels Sorry Pokemon fans deal with the reality.

Law said:
QUOTE(rockstar99 @ Sep 13 2009, 06:40 AM) it was name 50 rpgs better than "pokemon" meaning the series so you can put sequels

Not the wording I would have used, but he's right. No sequels/series.

Edit: Also I just noticed you don't have Grandia or Valkyrie Profile on your list, yet you still filled it with a bunch of shit final fantasy games. Shows how much taste in RPGs you have.

Edit 2: Also, because you fucked up the original list, you must now post 100 UNIQUE RPGs.

Sorry, multiple Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest games don't count, all I see it as is list padding.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
syko5150 said:

Law said:
QUOTE(rockstar99 @ Sep 13 2009, 06:40 AM) it was name 50 rpgs better than "pokemon" meaning the series so you can put sequels

Sorry, multiple Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest games don't count, all I see it as is list padding.
that's just ignorance to reality every single final fantasy and dragon quest count and they all have different story lines. You're basically stating that i cant use Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest series as a whole but you're trying to defend pokemon as a whole series if thats the case pick the greatest pokemon game and ill pick one RPG thats better then it.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
Law said:
syko5150 said:

Law said:

that's just ignorance to reality every single final fantasy and dragon quest count and they all have different story lines. You're basically stating that i cant use Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest series as a whole but you're trying to defend pokemon as a whole series if thats the case pick the greatest pokemon game and ill pick one RPG thats better then it.

Am I? No, this has gone beyond Pokemon, I'm merely questioning your poor taste in RPGs. Also I never said you couldn't use the series as a whole, feel free to. Just don't use every single entry in the series as padding, but rather keep each series as a single entry on the list.

Kingdom Hearts? Final Fantasy XII? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
They are a lot better then Pokemon at least they have a story to them LOL the only story that i can even imagine with pokemon is learn to make slaves lol

Well I guess that means you're giving up on the list of the mighty 100 RPGs. Guess that makes Pokemon GOTY 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.. and hell, every year ever.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
syko5150 said:
They are a lot better then Pokemon at least they have a story to them LOL the only story that i can even imagine with pokemon is learn to make slaves lol

Well I guess that means you're giving up on the list of the mighty 100 RPGs. Guess that makes Pokemon GOTY 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.. and hell, every year ever.

don't try to make the list longer the reality is Pokemon isn't even a top 50 RPG maybe top 10 out of RPGs since 2005 but not of all time

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
Law said:
syko5150 said:

don't try to make the list longer the reality is Pokemon isn't even a top 50 RPG maybe top 10 out of RPGs since 2005 but not of all time

It's not a top 50, but definitely in the top 10? Glad you agree with me!

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
syko5150 said:

the pokemon games are hardly sequels to each other. the main thing they have in common is the fact they are set in the same world. the only "sequel" you get out of the pokemon franchise is probably r/b/y is to g/s/c even then you're not following the story of red. and what law probably meant was the franchise.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
syko5150 said:
Law said:
syko5150 said:

no i said not in top 50 RPGs maybe top 10 RPG games that have come out since 2005 pokemon was good when it first came out but the reality was when it first came out there was a ton of better RPG games on playstation and even before that on SNES and NES & PC.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
Law said:
syko5150 said:
Law said:
syko5150 said:

no i said not in top 50 RPGs maybe top 10 RPG games that have come out since 2005 pokemon was good when it first came out but the reality was when it first came out there was a ton of better RPG games on playstation and even before that on SNES and NES & PC.

Like I said, glad you see you agree!
yaynds.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epicelite said:
It is a children game. You can not argue this fact.

Why do you still play it if your over 12 years old?

I DON'T GET IT!? I mean they do a REMAKE of 2 games and you all go fucking crazy.

Yes I played red/blue back in the day, but I have moved on and the nostalgia goggles don't even make the games look appealing to me.

tl;dr
Your not 12 anymore, you can stop playing pokemon.

not trolling

You claim you're not trolling, but you post shit like this on a forum populated by over 1000 Nintendo fans?
What are you, a closet homosexual?
I mean, Jesus Christ! If people are having fun, let them. If you don't like the games, don't play them. You probably suck at them anyway.

I'll bet that you're just pissed that people make fun of you for watching spongebob squarepants so you decided to rage over the internet about something that doesn't have anyting to do with you.

Why don't you stfu, sit down, play your little psp, and just leave people alone.

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
epicelite said:
It is a children game. You can not argue this fact.

Why do you still play it if your over 12 years old?

I DON'T GET IT!? I mean they do a REMAKE of 2 games and you all go fucking crazy.

Yes I played red/blue back in the day, but I have moved on and the nostalgia goggles don't even make the games look appealing to me.

tl;dr
Your not 12 anymore, you can stop playing pokemon.

not trolling

You claim you're not trolling, but you post shit like this on a forum populated by over 1000 Nintendo fans?
What are you, a closet homosexual?

Well I wouldn't say closet,
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"