Hacking What's the best card you can buy for DSi?

zeno16

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm using the acekard 2i, best card i've ever hard, used the m3i Zero before.

there's a review about both cards in the review section take look on them.
smile.gif

nintendokim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I actually have a acekard 2i but I was stupid an updated my DSi to firmware 1.4 a while ago and I have no old DS/DS lite to update/fix my Acekard so I think I'm going to buy a new Card. maybe I go for new updated Acecard:-)

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Have you got a friend with a DSLite/Phat ??? - if so ask if you can borrow it to update your card

Personally my choice would be either 'DSTwo' or 'Acekard 2i' (had a M3iZero, but it wasn't updated as often as the AK2i)

Of the 2: the Ak2i (with AKAIO) seems the most 'complete'/'Stable' OS - since the DSTwo (IMHO) was released before the OS was fully completed, & I've found a few homebrews that don't work as 'plugins'

nintendokim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
CannonFoddr said:
Have you got a friend with a DSLite/Phat ??? - if so ask if you can borrow it to update your card

Personally my choice would be either 'DSTwo' or 'Acekard 2i' (had a M3iZero, but it wasn't updated as often as the AK2i)

Of the 2: the Ak2i (with AKAIO) seems the most 'complete'/'Stable' OS - since the DSTwo (IMHO) was released before the OS was fully completed, & I've found a few homebrews that don't work as 'plugins'

Yes!!! Just borrowed a ds lite and updated my acekard, everything works lovely now :-)

thanks for the advice

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AK2i, also. Haven't tried Supercard DS2 but its hard to say being that OS wasn't complete ( and still isn't?) when it came out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land