Hacking What's (currently) the best flashcard?

PikaPerson01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this topic's been asked a hundred times, so I apologize.

My Acekard 2i kind of crapped out on me. Had it for about a year or so, and like... the springs don't work or something? Like, there's no resistance when I put the SD card in and it feels all loose and bad and there's "no game inserted" when I try it.

Been thinking about upgrading, but I'm not sure if there's anywhere to upgrade to... So what's the best card on the market?

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As said above, the DS2 is the best card on the market in terms of most features. GBA, SNES, real time save, real time cheats, hardware based AP, and a great menu replacement in BAGplug. Having upgraded from an AK2.1, I've found it well worth the extra 15$ over what the AK2i would have cost me.

That said, if you don't care about any of the above, I would either just get a new AK2i or try to fix the one you have with the paper trick (http://gbatemp.net/t231412-solving-acekard-contact-issues) , as it's the best other card.

kotaro_14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This question is getting ridiculous, there are many types of this type of question. Use the search function... But yes, the SuperCard DSTWO is the best thing out there atm.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Yes the SuperCard DSTwo. The price is worth it, but cheaper can be better if you don't mind taking off emulation. (Everything else the SCDS2 does, I don't care for.)
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong