ROM Hack whats best VC to use for Older GB/GBC Injections?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
more or less some Romhacks or changes right now just cant be done to the R/B/Y VCs (red/Blue w/ the GenII sprites*SFX crash/dont Work)

but otherwise the injections Work in a Normal GBC VC.

for a Pokemon Red w/ the Gen II Sprites +SFX+Running shoes, Whats the best VC Target to use?

and i Used to use Hans for this sorta thing before custom CIA's was a thing, what would it take to Rebuild such a VC w/ the Modified Romhack?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the features. The new R/B/Y are good if you want wireless link, but otherwise I say Pokemon Crystal. And custom VC CIAs involves rebuilding the RomFS and then building rebuilding the CIA with said RomFS.

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the features. The new R/B/Y are good if you want wireless link, but otherwise I say Pokemon Crystal. And custom VC CIAs involves rebuilding the RomFS and then building rebuilding the CIA with said RomFS.
the legit ones i have that arent from *ahem* other sources is both Legend of Zelda Oracle of ages/Seasons, NES Metroid/Zelda1, GBC Link's Awakening, and NES Megaman III

on Rebuilding a Custom VC Cia, i dont know how to change serial&ID so that it doesnt overwrite an Existing VC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...