Hacking What's all this business about brawl?

An00bis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've got apple (not Verbatim) DVD-R's, but so far, they've worked on every ISO i've burnt. That's 13. Basically, they're perfect as far as I know.
Now, I've only got one left, and since my brawl got scratched and hasn't worked for months. I'd like to burn another copy (either via an iso on mininova or something, or just via backing up my brawl disc I already have...). The DVD-R is 4.7GB. I've heard some stuff about how you can't burn brawl because it's dual-layer (one half is VS and the other is subspace, mirite?). Now I'm wondering, is there ANY program out there that can burn brawl onto my DVD-R given the specs I told you?

I actually don't even care if the subspace half of the disc doesn't work, but it seems farfetched that you could burn one layer of a disc and still have it load :|

An00bis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, well, I can't find an ISO, I've searched the net high and low.

Is there any way to manually do it via wii scrubber or something? Please give details if it is so...

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Look up something like "super smash bros brawl dvd5" somewhere. (Google, a torrent site...)

Off-topic: Apple has DVD-Rs?
ohmy.gif
Their online store says they only carry Verbatim.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74nTzbgDGWM