Hacking whats a good usb loader that auto forces 480pNTSC

Onceler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
without having to be told every time to force it, also is there one that displays the game graphic to help choose a game? Also I want to be able to install it as a channel. And does WBFS. I am currently using Neogamma r7 but it is really a pain to have to into the settings and force NTSC 480p(a pain because my daughter who uses it can't always remember to do that and comes to me and says that her game won't work. I am moving all my stuff to a WBFS USB harddrive so a USB loader is required.
Thanks

Onceler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chop said:
I'm pretty convinced that CFG can do that, but first stop with the WBFS and use FAT32.
Why FAT32? the ISOs wont be able to be stored this way because FAT32 doesn't allow file sizes bigger than 4GB

HeadHunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Onceler said:
chop said:
I'm pretty convinced that CFG can do that, but first stop with the WBFS and use FAT32.
Why FAT32? the ISOs wont be able to be stored this way because FAT32 doesn't allow file sizes bigger than 4GB
Use NTFS and use Wiibackupmanager to put the ISO's on your hdd, change the iso's in wbfs. And use CFG. It will work.

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
Onceler said:
chop said:

Use Wiibackupmanager to transfer your games any bigger than 4g are automatically spit into files less than 4g, there are no issues running games this way.

HeadHunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
chop said:
Onceler said:
chop said:

Use Wiibackupmanager to transfer your games any bigger than 4g are automatically spit into files less than 4g, there are no issues running games this way.
Why not use NTFS?

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HeadHunt said:
chop said:
Onceler said:
chop said:

Why not use NTFS?

because most homebrew doesn't work with NTFS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock