Hacking Whatever you do don't buy GW from 3dsgamerworld.com

3DSGamerWorld.Com

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once purchased a card from a site claiming to be UK based. They were, of course, China based.

I'm from Ireland and the card took around 2 weeks to arrive. Give it another week or two before you panic.

Dear Customer
Cause of you live in Ireland,your order shipped by singpost . UK shipping service only for UK customer.Please read our shipping policy.

best regards

3DSGamerworld team

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello, I'm here to warn people about these scammers. They are mentioned as an official retailer of Gateway on their main site and I also heard a couple of bad rumors about them on this website but I ignored them and ordered from them anyway.

I placed my Order on July 31st, my credit card was charged the next day Order # 6222 and I received an Email saying that my order was shipped the day after that August 1st. This website claimed they deliver in 2-4 days and that they're based in the US (not China), so after 5 days I was a little worried and checked my order status. I received no tracking number and on my account it didn't even mention that I had placed an order! So I Email them and apparently they "forgot" about my order.

10 days later my credit card is still charged, the packaged hasn't even SHIPPED and they don't seem to be in a hurry to ship my item or to return my money either. This is my second time trying to purchase the GW and both times failed. I'm about to call my bank to ask them for a charge back and cancel my credit card number.

These guys 3dsgamerworld.com are Scammers and I still see them advertising on this website so I will try to spread the word so other people don't have to go trough what I'm going right now. 80$ is not a small amount of money for me and I went trough a lot of trouble to find a 3DS that could use the GW, I will have to sell it now as well.

Thank you
Dear Customer
We are very sorry for our mistake.
Our site was broken in last week,We had to change Server,And few customer orders information were lost.
We had fixed the problem,and full refund.Sorry for the inconvenience.
We are China company,so you recived our email in night.But we sent products to mainland USA customers from USA warehouse.
As we all know,flashcards are illegal products in the USA,it is high risk to sell in the USA.If you have any question,please contact me.

best regards

3dsgamerworld.com

Trophies
XP
Country
What a crazy thread and with 3dsgameworld finally entering saying EXACTLy what you'd expect them to say lmfao. God dam that was a solid 7 pages of thread. Would read again and I don't even need to use cfw.

Zeriel

Squid Kid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear Customer
Cause of you live in Ireland,your order shipped by singpost . UK shipping service only for UK customer.Please read our shipping policy.

best regards

3DSGamerworld team

Dear Customer
We are very sorry for our mistake.
Our site was broken in last week,We had to change Server,And few customer orders information were lost.
We had fixed the problem,and full refund.Sorry for the inconvenience.
We are China company,so you recived our email in night.But we sent products to mainland USA customers from USA warehouse.
As we all know,flashcards are illegal products in the USA,it is high risk to sell in the USA.If you have any question,please contact me.

best regards

3dsgamerworld.com

Ok Thanks, I'm still a little mad about the waiting 6 weeks for a refund but it's just my luck the servers go down when I order >.>

What a crazy thread and with 3dsgameworld finally entering saying EXACTLy what you'd expect them to say lmfao. God dam that was a solid 7 pages of thread. Would read again and I don't even need to use cfw.

LOL now just wait for part2, I'm learning how to solder to do a hard mod XD

Reactions: Online

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok Thanks, I'm still a little mad about the waiting 6 weeks for a refund but it's just my luck the servers go down when I order >.>

LOL now just wait for part2, I'm learning how to solder to do a hard mod XD
lmaoo sounds good man! Can't wait!

Father Crilly

GBAtemp's Phoney Priest
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear Customer

best regards

3DSGamerworld team

I didn't purchase anything from "3DSGamerWorld.com". I purchased a card from another site claiming to be UK based, not one that claimed to ship to the UK.

Northern Ireland was stolen by the British and is part of the UK, so don't tell me a UK based reseller can't send something over the sea in the post.

alexgroltner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm cross posting a post I made to scam adviser about 3dsgamerworld. I'm also adding I made a purchase with these guys and, after researching them had my bank dispute the charge. I'm also advising that anyone that purchases from them to not use debit cards and anything linked to cash and stick to a credit card so you are not out any money. I'm adding the last disclaimer because I talked with several friends that said days after they disputed their transaction with 3dsgamerworld a large amount of fraudulent charges appeared on their accounts.

While I can't say with certainty that this site is a scam, but, I can say it's not a regular resaler. The owner of the site uses a furniture company based in China to process their payments. The owner has registered the company at a fake address:

3796 N Yosemite St
Parkville, MD 21267

The above address is in the USA but their registered county for which that address is found, according to the Whois says it's in China.

The owner of the site is named Ludwig Rhys which is a name given to a Chinese male pop star who acts like a diva or primadona.

Furthermore, the phone number listed by the owner: +86.4108394461 directs to The Chinese Government's Ministry of Health and Welfare

Finally, the email address listed by the owner [email protected] has also been used to register ownership of over 370 different websites that offer low prices on deisgner products, cars (one of the sites claims they have 7 1997 Toyota Camery's available for sale priced at $14,000 however, only 37 were made and 23 are registered with Japanese owners, 4 are registered with European owners, and 10 are registered with US owners. All owners are current employees of Toyota) and electronics and sports memorabilia.

Make what you will with this info. I'm hesitant to say they are a scam because people have received their orders, but I believe what happens is the owner get's the money from the order that an individual makes, then goes out and buys the product from an actual resaler, then ships it to the purchaser.

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm cross posting a post I made to scam adviser about 3dsgamerworld. I'm also adding I made a purchase with these guys and, after researching them had my bank dispute the charge. I'm also advising that anyone that purchases from them to not use debit cards and anything linked to cash and stick to a credit card so you are not out any money. I'm adding the last disclaimer because I talked with several friends that said days after they disputed their transaction with 3dsgamerworld a large amount of fraudulent charges appeared on their accounts.

While I can't say with certainty that this site is a scam, but, I can say it's not a regular resaler. The owner of the site uses a furniture company based in China to process their payments. The owner has registered the company at a fake address:

3796 N Yosemite St
Parkville, MD 21267

The above address is in the USA but their registered county for which that address is found, according to the Whois says it's in China.

The owner of the site is named Ludwig Rhys which is a name given to a Chinese male pop star who acts like a diva or primadona.

Furthermore, the phone number listed by the owner: +86.4108394461 directs to The Chinese Government's Ministry of Health and Welfare

Finally, the email address listed by the owner [email protected] has also been used to register ownership of over 370 different websites that offer low prices on deisgner products, cars (one of the sites claims they have 7 1997 Toyota Camery's available for sale priced at $14,000 however, only 37 were made and 23 are registered with Japanese owners, 4 are registered with European owners, and 10 are registered with US owners. All owners are current employees of Toyota) and electronics and sports memorabilia.

Make what you will with this info. I'm hesitant to say they are a scam because people have received their orders, but I believe what happens is the owner get's the money from the order that an individual makes, then goes out and buys the product from an actual resaler, then ships it to the purchaser.
I think all these companies claim to be is based and clearly aren't. Even the ships that ship from New York are still importing from China. I'm not saying it's not sketchy, it's just more common than not...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i don't see what some people are expecting, these are dodgy businesses selling questionable goods, its like complaining your local backstreet drug dealer didn't give your a VAT receipt and that the house he is selling from doesn't have a neon sign above it saying DRUGS PLC.

fake registration details etc is pretty much standard procedure for flashcard resellers, and those that used their legit name/address etc were probably already shut down a long time ago

Zeriel

Squid Kid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I won't defend them but at the very least they returned my money just now, it only took like a week.
I will keep an eye on my credit card, and besides the fact that they just completely forgot about my order
at least they communicated on a daily basis.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't see what some people are expecting, these are dodgy businesses selling questionable goods, its like complaining your local backstreet drug dealer didn't give your a VAT receipt and that the house he is selling from doesn't have a neon sign above it saying DRUGS PLC.

fake registration details etc is pretty much standard procedure for flashcard resellers, and those that used their legit name/address etc were probably already shut down a long time ago

Right? I mean the product you're buying is already illegal in certain parts of the world, you have all these resellers who selling from the comfort of there room (yeah, not hard to redirect a web address to your home). It will always happen...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.