What would you do if a girl invite you to her house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm 16 years old and single. 2 days ago a girl of same age invited me to her house to eat lunch she cooked. Her parents will be away. We've known each other for just a week. We are not dating. I haven't accepted her invite yet. I'm too shy. What would you do if you were me???? :'(
Sorry for my stupid english.

What ? Oh, you are 16 years old. You have a lot to learn. Interesting... Anyway, I would be friend with her and no feeling about her at all. She will be like a sister to me, thats it. Nothing more. Sex is not the answer. Many people have relationships are after the sex and forgot who they are and that relationship always lead to fail. Also, you need to look into your TRUE HEART for WHO YOU REALLY ARE.. Are you straight, gay, or bisexual ? That's the most important things. Do not following whoever date girls mean you should date girls only. You need to know who you are and happiness is a key.

Last edited by spotanjo3,
Reactions: GamingAori
K

KingpinSlim

I would go, enjoy her company and treat her with the respect she deserves as a fellow human being.
Then again.. i am the product of a different generation.

now THIS is just priceless:

mPV0u5m.png

Last edited by ,
K

KingpinSlim

Huh? I'm surprised it's the first time in months I found myself clueless of what someone meant. (I'm not that perfect with English)

What did you mean by that?

Just that, i guess, i was wrong then.

D

Deleted User

Girls are weird creatures.
Most clever girls which i knew wanted to get information out of me and compromise me near others...
That might be not a case with you but be in your alert. Those sneaky little...

Reactions: felix.200

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go, see what happens, act accordingly. Maybe she wants sex. Maybe she just wants to eat with you and remain friends only. You seem like you don't know, but there's no reason why we would know better.

You are being ridiculous about "sex" in the sentence. Try to tell him without mention "sex" in the sentence. :/

haipro2001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What ? Oh, you are 16 years old. You have a lot to learn. Interesting... Anyway, I would be friend with her and no feeling about her at all. She will be like a sister to me, thats it. Nothing more. Sex is not the answer. Many people have relationships are after the sex and forgot who they are and that relationship always lead to fail. Also, you need to look into your TRUE HEART for WHO YOU REALLY ARE.. Are you straight, gay, or bisexual ? That's the most important things. Do not following whoever date girls mean you should date girls only. You need to know who you are and happiness is a key.
LGBT? Nah. I'm STRAIGHT male. Crossdressing is just my job.
Go and bring your video game with you. You can play Mario Kart 8 or other fun game with her.

She doesn't have a game console.

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely she wants sex. If that's what you also want, make SURE to bring condoms that you purchase yourself; you can get them at most pharmacies and supermarkets. Do not believe it when she says "I'm on birth control" and do not accept any condoms that she may have. I don't know what the laws are like in Vietnam, but in the West, if you get a girl pregnant you become her slave for 18 years, sending her large portions of each paycheck you make.

Yes all of this sounds scary, but as long as you wear a condom and pull out you'll be fine. Have fun :yaywii:

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my experience, girls can be very weird. From a personal experience, My gf kept trying to weasel here way into my life. She would suggest we do stuff and "invite" herself to things i was doing. For several months, i had no idea she was hitting on me. It felt like it happened really fast too! My advise, just see what happens. Even if she is not romantically interested in you, its perfectly normal to have "girl friends." In fact, in high school, 95% of all the people i hung out with were girls. There is nothing abnormal about it. ;)

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
I'm 16 years old and single. 2 days ago a girl of same age invited me to her house to eat lunch she cooked. Her parents will be away. We've known each other for just a week. We are not dating. I haven't accepted her invite yet. I'm too shy. What would you do if you were me???? :'(
Sorry for my stupid english.

Sorry, anime girls aren't real, it's all in your head man.

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe she's a serial killer, and wants to lure you over there so she can peel your skin off and make a new dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ