What would you do if a girl invite you to her house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
But she also invited me to watch SAO movie with her at the cinema 2 weeks later. I'm gonna have to pay the tickets.
Did she say this outright, or is it just customary where you live and you're assuming it?

So she invited you over for dinner, and to the movies? I think she likes you :ph34r:

Reactions: Bedel
D

Deleted User

No girl would want me, no girl would look at me.
They just either say 3 or 2 words [Usually, Hi/Hello/How are you?]
If she invited me, i would be skeptical. It's not a common thing for me, it's a very rare occurrence, lol.

haipro2001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Did she say this outright, or is it just customary where you live and you're assuming it?

So she invited you over for dinner, and to the movies? I think she likes you :ph34r:

It's not customary. She really invited me. Even my friends rarely invite me to movie. Tickets cost same as in the US. But people here aren't rich as people in the US.
We've only met once for a short time. Idk if she likes me.

No girl would want me, no girl would look at me.
They just either say 3 or 2 words [Usually, Hi/Hello/How are you?]
If she invited me, i would be skeptical. It's not a common thing for me, it's a very rare occurrence, lol.

Just 1 week ago i was still thinking like you

Reactions: Deleted User

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The amount of times girls invited me to their house...
Should've asked money for it.

Anyway just go, get the food, have some fun n get out?

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Here's what you should do, inform your parents where you're going or anyone close to you just to be safe in case she's a murdering psycho. :rofl2:

On a serious note, just go and maybe you'll be having a great time of your life. Carpe diem.

haipro2001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Girls aren't toys, they're not your sex dolls :<
Nice shoot. Especially the girl I'm talking about. She's an excellent student. She get A+ in most tests. I don't think she could be something that make $$$ from $%^. She might be interested in me because I sleep in class all time ?

D

Deleted User

Nice shoot. Especially the girl I'm talking about. She's an excellent student. She get A+ in most tests. I don't think she could be something that make $$$ from $%^. She might be interested in my because I sleep in class all time ?
"A+" Holy shit, i wish i had that good grades. Also, you never know, she might be doing worse stuff. Appearance =/= character

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Be careful she might be trying to jump your a** and eat your flesh... One can never be too sure...

Just kidding... Go say Hi man. This is a great opportunity for you to get to know her better and at the same time it also helps developing you into becoming a great gentle man. Remember its not about se* its about getting to know her better and overcoming your fear....

Dont be afraid, you can do this.. I mean she is probably just as shy as you are ;)

GamerUnity

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just go. If you didn't cancel it and still didn't go, you'll only make it seem like an insult.

The choice is still yours to make, so either way, be respectful. :P

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's not customary. She really invited me. Even my friends rarely invite me to movie. Tickets cost same as in the US. But people here aren't rich as people in the US.
No, I mean is it customary that you, the guy, pay for both tickets? You said you would be paying for the tickets. If she invited you, she should at least pay for her own ticket?

SG6000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try and keep your nerves in check - chances are she wants to get to know her new friend a bit better. Once you're there your nerves might even melt away. Try not to over think and expect anything. If you're a respectful guest nothing will go wrong.

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think you have 2 possibility:
- Accept it and come to her house. Maybe she just wants to see someone and got a new friend (has she a lot of friends ?). If she wants... you know what i mean :rolleyes:, you just have to refuse XD
- Refuse it, however, she can be sad or angry because of that.

Personaly, i'd prefer refuse. Why ? Cause i'm too shy, but if you're like me, you'll regret it years later...

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been always thinking like that. I was just a useless dude........ ... ...

But she also invited me to watch SAO movie with her at the cinema 2 weeks later. I'm gonna have to pay the tickets.
overpriced food!
Ah, she gets you in with the free food but if you want the date DLC you gotta pay extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...