What was the funniest thing you did at school?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a friend in high school who enjoyed clowning to make us laugh. Once, we had a class where the female teacher was young and good looking. She was often wearing pretty tight clothes, too. In other words, she was hot. I still remember her name... Rachel. There was a hole in the wall near the teacher's desk, about 3 feet high from the ground. My goofy friend starts to pretend to fuck the hole. The teacher looked at him at that moment and didn't say a word, but her expression was priceless. I still laugh thinking about it now. :rofl2:

Reactions: DuduMil

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dammit I just thought up a couple more hilarious incidents and they both happened in the same English class.

It was Valentine's and you could send candy to another student and they would get delivered to them throughout the day. This girl got a chocolate heart sucker from someone and she took a tiny bite of it and thought it was gross so she put it on her friend's desk. The friend passed it back to her and then it started going around the room. It landed on my desk and then people kind of forgot about it. I took it and put it on the radiator behind me. Valentine's fell on. Friday that year and I was home sick on Monday and possibly longer. I come back to school and 3 people are missing. I hear from my friend that they got in-school suspension for it. I could hardly contain my laughter until it was safe. They were all dicks so it was pretty amazing.

A different friend that sat near me had this big ass hockey bag of a backpack that was essentially his locker. One day I started sneaking dictionaries one or two at a time into his bag. It took him a while to catch me doing it, but by that time the teacher was standing guard over the remaining dictionary in the classroom. I wonder how long it took his Social Studies (his next class) teacher to figure out he had a stack of dictionaries piling up.

Reactions: DuduMil

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So when I was In grade 7, my school had a safe sex seminar to teach us about safe sex. Me and my friends were like 12 and the gave us condoms so naturally we put them on trees that looked like they had boners. We weren't the only ones that had the idea, they had to take off over 100 condoms off of trees around the school.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay