Gaming What type of GH3 disc do you have?

Mono or Re-mastered?

• The mono one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The re-mastered one

• I have it for 360/PS3/PC/Mac

• Total voters

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Since the replacement program just ended a few days ago, this thing popped up in my head. I bought GH3 last week and didn't have time to deliver it to Activision for a free replacement. My retailer still doesn't have the re-mastered one so I'm sticking with my mono one. There's one guy that's offering me the new disc but I have yet to see it.

Anyway, did you send yours for a replacement? Or did you keep the mono one because you are fine with it? Or do you not care because you got it for a superior console (in terms of graphics and features in GH3)?

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have it for 360, but my friend has the mono one. He was just too lazy to send it in. He didn't want to be without the game for a while, too, because he was addicted at that point lol

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
science said:
I have it for 360, but my friend has the mono one. He was just too lazy to send it in. He didn't want to be without the game for a while, too, because he was addicted at that point lol
That's how I was. If only I didn't get too hyped up for playing my fave song, Paint it Black, I would be waiting right now for the replacement instead of being with the mono guy.

GH3 Delivered to me - 27 Aug
End of replacement - 31 Aug

Grrrr......

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I still have the mono one because there was no replacement plan for this shithole of a country!

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
I had a copy of the ntsc version so i posted mine off. took 3/4 weeks i think. to be honest i cant tell much difference, and im playing them thru 5.1

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
crezwell said:
I had a copy of the ntsc version so i posted mine off. took 3/4 weeks i think. to be honest i cant tell much difference, and im playing them thru 5.1

If you're playing through 5.1 you would have noticed a difference. I have a copy of the original mono and the fixed that I got through the replacement process. The differences is astounding. You have something screwy with your audio system if you don't hear a difference.

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
erm, no i havent, and i never said there was no difference at all. i play tv, dvds and the wii thru full 5.1, i think id notice if it was 'screwy'.
There IS a difference as i did say, but nothing to write home about, especially when concentrating on hitting the notes.

wiithief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Stereo Wii along with customs including, GH1, GH2, GHRt80's, GH3, and about 6 full custom disks, and a pre-order on GH:WT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...