What type of GH3 disc do you have?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by R2DJ, Sep 5, 2008.

?
  1. The mono one

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The re-mastered one

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have it for 360/PS3/PC/Mac

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. R2DJ
    OP

R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    Since the replacement program just ended a few days ago, this thing popped up in my head. I bought GH3 last week and didn't have time to deliver it to Activision for a free replacement. My retailer still doesn't have the re-mastered one so I'm sticking with my mono one. There's one guy that's offering me the new disc but I have yet to see it.

Anyway, did you send yours for a replacement? Or did you keep the mono one because you are fine with it? Or do you not care because you got it for a superior console (in terms of graphics and features in GH3)?

2. science

science science rules

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    I have it for 360, but my friend has the mono one. He was just too lazy to send it in. He didn't want to be without the game for a while, too, because he was addicted at that point lol

3. R2DJ
    OP

R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    That's how I was. If only I didn't get too hyped up for playing my fave song, Paint it Black, I would be waiting right now for the replacement instead of being with the mono guy.

GH3 Delivered to me - 27 Aug
    End of replacement - 31 Aug

Grrrr......

4. Jax

Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Jul 31, 2006
    Portugal
    L.A.V.
    I still have the mono one because there was no replacement plan for this shithole of a country!

5. crezwell

crezwell GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2008
    Cannock,England
    I had a copy of the ntsc version so i posted mine off. took 3/4 weeks i think. to be honest i cant tell much difference, and im playing them thru 5.1

6. Hooya

Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 25, 2006
    United States
    Central Illinois
    If you're playing through 5.1 you would have noticed a difference. I have a copy of the original mono and the fixed that I got through the replacement process. The differences is astounding. You have something screwy with your audio system if you don't hear a difference.

7. crezwell

crezwell GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2008
    Cannock,England
    erm, no i havent, and i never said there was no difference at all. i play tv, dvds and the wii thru full 5.1, i think id notice if it was 'screwy'.
    There IS a difference as i did say, but nothing to write home about, especially when concentrating on hitting the notes.

8. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

Mar 6, 2006
    United States
    Darling
    As usual, I have it for 360. Since that's my typical system for multi-platform games this gen.

9. wiithief

wiithief Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2008
    United States
    I have the Stereo Wii along with customs including, GH1, GH2, GHRt80's, GH3, and about 6 full custom disks, and a pre-order on GH:WT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice