What type of GH3 disc do you have?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by R2DJ, Sep 5, 2008.

?

Mono or Re-mastered?

1. The mono one

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The re-mastered one

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I have it for 360/PS3/PC/Mac

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Sep 5, 2008

What type of GH3 disc do you have? by R2DJ at 5:50 PM (1,225 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. R2DJ
    OP

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    Since the replacement program just ended a few days ago, this thing popped up in my head. I bought GH3 last week and didn't have time to deliver it to Activision for a free replacement. My retailer still doesn't have the re-mastered one so I'm sticking with my mono one. There's one guy that's offering me the new disc but I have yet to see it.

Anyway, did you send yours for a replacement? Or did you keep the mono one because you are fine with it? Or do you not care because you got it for a superior console (in terms of graphics and features in GH3)?

2. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    I have it for 360, but my friend has the mono one. He was just too lazy to send it in. He didn't want to be without the game for a while, too, because he was addicted at that point lol

3. R2DJ
    OP

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    That's how I was. If only I didn't get too hyped up for playing my fave song, Paint it Black, I would be waiting right now for the replacement instead of being with the mono guy.

GH3 Delivered to me - 27 Aug
    End of replacement - 31 Aug

Grrrr......

4. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    I still have the mono one because there was no replacement plan for this shithole of a country!

5. crezwell

Member crezwell GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I had a copy of the ntsc version so i posted mine off. took 3/4 weeks i think. to be honest i cant tell much difference, and im playing them thru 5.1

6. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    If you're playing through 5.1 you would have noticed a difference. I have a copy of the original mono and the fixed that I got through the replacement process. The differences is astounding. You have something screwy with your audio system if you don't hear a difference.

7. crezwell

Member crezwell GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    erm, no i havent, and i never said there was no difference at all. i play tv, dvds and the wii thru full 5.1, i think id notice if it was 'screwy'.
    There IS a difference as i did say, but nothing to write home about, especially when concentrating on hitting the notes.

8. Lumstar

Member Lumstar Princess

United States
    As usual, I have it for 360. Since that's my typical system for multi-platform games this gen.

9. wiithief

Newcomer wiithief Newbie

United States
    I have the Stereo Wii along with customs including, GH1, GH2, GHRt80's, GH3, and about 6 full custom disks, and a pre-order on GH:WT