What the heck, not my account?!

k3vin369

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so just a few minutes ago, I visited GBATemp. I saw a topic about a guy bricking his Wii and decided to reply. Next thing I know, I look at my reply and the thing is... It is not my user. Somehow I was logged onto a guy named p1ngp0ng or something like that. Seriously, what the heck happened, I don't even know who that is and no one in my house even knows about GBATemp besides me. Weirdest thing that happened to me on GBATemp. Does anyone know if this is some kind of prank?

k3vin369

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LMAO kind of funny actually, but I think they really need to fix this bug, just in case someone decides to hack another person's account for some weird messed up reason :S

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
What the shit!!????
ohmy.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Comment: And THATS the reason p1ngpong should be banned.
smileipb2.png

Off Topic: Hmm... so everyone in this forum has posted "Today" (even OP). Everyone, except Domination. The last post behind mine says "yesterday".

On Topic: Thats effin weird. I've heard of it happening a couple of random times before. I wonder if there's something that can be done to keep that from happening. Well, thats out of MY realm of understanding lol.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
I once logged as Hadrian and asked to get my name changed to Gaydrian.. fun times
smileipb2.png

j/k.. that's a pretty serious bug.
SO IT WAS YOOOOOOUUUU!!!

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool bug it seems that when people are posting something and when they log into someone elses user its always the person that has a lot of posts.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Happend to me two days ago too...don't know the Membername i was, but definitely not Blue-K. Still, it was kinda scary to see that something like this can happen...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol