Hacking What the heck happened to my save?

FDA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was playing Metal Gear Solid 3D, all fine until Gateway suddenly blacks out saying "The card has been removed, press Home blah blah". I dunno if anything is broken so I check the Micro SD just to be sure: all fine.

I reset Gateway by going in my "Nintendo DS profile", then I start playing again and Metal Gear Solid 3D formats my data (like it usually happens to me every time I play a game for the first time). DANG, data lost. Thanks a lot. What happened, at least?

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It probably did it while the game was saving or something.

The same thing happened to me in a game (DS turned off while in the middle of saving). So you might just have to restart all over again.

FDA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, perhaps the game was recording a checkpoint... I think it happened when I was entering another area. What a pain. *sigh*

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, perhaps the game was recording a checkpoint... I think it happened when I was entering another area. What a pain. *sigh*

From here on make regular backups of your saves.
For Gateway .3ds saves you can just pop your mSD into the computer > Copy paste or .rar all .sav files to the computer (better for organization).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1