Hacking What slot2 cart for my CycloDs Evo setup?

ninjyas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi and thank you all beforehand,

I have a NDSLite PAL white version and s CycloDS Evo cart with 4GB Class 6 memory.
And I miss the GBA functionality of my Ezflash4 which I sold when I got my CycloDS Evo.

So my question now is what is the best solution to add GBA functionality to my setup?
I do not care for extra ram for the browser or any kind of rumble functionality.

So, cheapest and best solution
smile.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
While a full-fledged GBA flashcart would do the job I'd think that the EZ Flash V 3-in-1 expansion pak would be the best choice when considering price and functionality.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the 3 in 1 is cheap and has rumble (although I don't think it works on the 3-in-1+), expansion pak, and RAM for emulating GBA games through your cyclo. I have one and it works great playing GBA games!

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
tinymonkeyt said:
Yeah, the 3 in 1 is cheap and has rumble (although I don't think it works on the 3-in-1+), expansion pak, and RAM for emulating GBA games through your cyclo. I have one and it works great playing GBA games!
Just a note, the 3-in-1 does not emulate GBA games it contains the hardware needed to run the GBA games natively.

ninjyas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Will the 3 in 1 suffice to play Mother 3 + english patch? Or will it only work on smaller GBA games? Since it has a static amount of memory one needs to know if this amount is too little for any game or if it is enough to play all GBA games?

128Mbit Norflash, 2Mbit SRAM is what it says it has.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ninjyas said:
Will the 3 in 1 suffice to play Mother 3 + english patch? Or will it only work on smaller GBA games? Since it has a static amount of memory one needs to know if this amount is too little for any game or if it is enough to play all GBA games?

128Mbit Norflash, 2Mbit SRAM is what it says it has.

Oh and is the 3in1 available in white?
As far as I'm aware the EZ Flash V 3-in-1 works perfectly with Mother 3 + the English patch. And yes it is available in white.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la