What site is trustworthy and fast at shipping to the UK?

Alex6505

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,

First post here, but I have several friends/family members that want a flashcard for their 3ds/dsi for xmas. Before I use to use www.r4i-shopper.co.uk but now they don't even reply to any emails. Also it seem to be increasingly difficult to get them here in the UK. I've had a look around and it seems that zhuzhuchina is recommended, for DSTWO they seem like the cheapest but they say 2/3 weeks waiting time, these people want them before xmas and want me to set them up so it might be cutting it a bit fine time wise. Can anyone comment on zhuzhu's shipping to the UK? The other site I found was:

http://www.uk-memory-cards.co.uk/Supercard-DSTWO-DSI-DSI-XL/View-all-products.html

However, they are quite expensive, an I haven't found any news of them on this site so understandably a bit weary. Also at first the money will come out of my account, so will be at least $100 (£60)+ and don't fancy being scammed out of that amount at this time of year..

Any help would be great!

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
My 1st order was next day delivery, my 2nd took 5 days.

I am only telling you my experience using them, i am not recommending them to you, that will be your decision due to how much you are going to spend.

Alex6505

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just checking out cheapr4i, I'm unsure on the payment system they use, can anyone else comment on this site? The payment system is Payworks, but when I type in their website it says "this is web1" :/.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!