cheapr4i.com legit?

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Buy from somewhere more well known like www.etcome.com. It helps gbatemp as well.

Reactions: 1 person

zoolmod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright thank you. Just ordered from them. How long did it take for you to receive your order? I know that is says 3-6 days, but it says it is sent via first class royal mail, which i always thought was next day delivery.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Alright thank you. Just ordered from them. How long did it take for you to receive your order? I know that is says 3-6 days, but it says it is sent via first class royal mail, which i always thought was next day delivery.

My 1st order with them i received next day delivery, i made another purchase with them on 24/4 and it was shipped 26/4 so i am expecting it in the morning.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP

The order that i made on the 24/4, i have received today.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

zoolmod

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just received my order, works great and pretty quick delivery (i only got it today despite ordering on thursday, however that was due to an issue with the payment on my banks end, they shipped it yesterday and i received it today)
I would recommend this site to others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr