What site is trustworthy and fast at shipping to the UK?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by Alex6505, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Alex6505
    OP

Alex6505 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hey everyone,

First post here, but I have several friends/family members that want a flashcard for their 3ds/dsi for xmas. Before I use to use www.r4i-shopper.co.uk but now they don't even reply to any emails. Also it seem to be increasingly difficult to get them here in the UK. I've had a look around and it seems that zhuzhuchina is recommended, for DSTWO they seem like the cheapest but they say 2/3 weeks waiting time, these people want them before xmas and want me to set them up so it might be cutting it a bit fine time wise. Can anyone comment on zhuzhu's shipping to the UK? The other site I found was:

http://www.uk-memory-cards.co.uk/Supercard-DSTWO-DSI-DSI-XL/View-all-products.html

However, they are quite expensive, an I haven't found any news of them on this site so understandably a bit weary. Also at first the money will come out of my account, so will be at least $100 (£60)+ and don't fancy being scammed out of that amount at this time of year..

Any help would be great!

2. Latiken

Latiken GBATemp's Epic Fusion

Jul 7, 2011
    United States
    Tennessee
  3. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
  4. Alex6505
    OP

Alex6505 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2012
    Thanks bud, how long did it take to arrive?

5. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    My 1st order was next day delivery, my 2nd took 5 days.

I am only telling you my experience using them, i am not recommending them to you, that will be your decision due to how much you are going to spend.

6. PsyBlade

PsyBlade Snake Charmer

Jul 30, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Sol III
    damnit
    To UK they ship from UK but to the rest of europe only from HK.
    (Im looking for EU -> germany)

7. Alex6505
    OP

Alex6505 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2012
    Just checking out cheapr4i, I'm unsure on the payment system they use, can anyone else comment on this site? The payment system is Payworks, but when I type in their website it says "this is web1" :/.

8. EyeZ

EyeZ GBAtemp Addict

Dec 4, 2009
    If i was you i would purchase just the 1 cart first to be sure, it's been a while since i purchased from there.

Oh....use this code for a discount if you end up using them, ilove3ds

EDIT: I know i had recommended them to other members, here's one of those threads http://gbatemp.net/threads/cheapr4i-com-legit.325852/