Hacking What should I get M3 Real or N5

  • Thread starter Thread starter ragde
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,229
  • Replies Replies 2

ragde

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
117
Country
United States
Well that I want to get a card but I don't know which one and since the R4 is gone I can't find something suitable.
Well I'll thank your help.
 
M3 Real..N5 is a clone, and M3 is a long standing, stable team that constantly updates, and fixes problems with their cards. They have respectable name in NDS homebrew (and pirating, haha
evil.gif
ninja.gif
) scene..
So no doubt here, I'd go for M3 Real..Hell, I did that, I own M3 Simply and M3 Real..
biggrin.gif
 
Between those 2 choices, it would be M3 Real, I hear nothing but bad stories about the N5, I've already ordered about 6 m3 real Cards, for myself and variuos friends, no complaints, every card works as they should.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted