Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I've got $90. Should I:

A) continue saving for a 3DS so I can play Kingdom Hearts 3D
B) save up for a PSVita when they come out
or C) buy Portal 2

I hate Nintendo, but love Kingdom Hearts. The PSVita looks amazing but I don't know of any games that are coming for it that I want. I REALLY want to play Portal 2 but if I bought that it would take forever me to get enough money for one of the first two options. BUT, if I bought Portal 2, I would also have enough money for The Third Birthday... which also looks like a very interesting game.

Decisions, decisions... :/

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is that your only reason to get a 3DS?
KH:3D has Sora as a main character again...so it'll be bad. But the 3DS does have a ton of actually good games lined up. (and a few decent ones out now, most notably OOT which is epic).

The Vita likely wont have a whole lot of worthwhile games for a quite a while, it'd be wise to wait on that purchase.

No comment on Portal 2 since I bought it at launch and still haven't played it.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... If you hate Nintendo and love KH, get Portal 2 for now, and then get a PSV. SE just loves screwing with Nintendo now, so chances are, the next 5 billion KH games are gonna go towards the PSV and the PS3/PS4.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have both portal 2 and the 3DS, and I've got to say that I had more fun with portal 2 than my 3DS thus far. All in all, I wouldn't buy any console (handheld or otherwise) just for one game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)