What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Bobbyloujo, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Bobbyloujo
    OP

Bobbyloujo I am a millipede, I am amazing.

Jul 24, 2010
    United States
    United States
    Alright, I've got $90. Should I:

A) continue saving for a 3DS so I can play Kingdom Hearts 3D
    B) save up for a PSVita when they come out
    or C) buy Portal 2

I hate Nintendo, but love Kingdom Hearts. The PSVita looks amazing but I don't know of any games that are coming for it that I want. I REALLY want to play Portal 2 but if I bought that it would take forever me to get enough money for one of the first two options. BUT, if I bought Portal 2, I would also have enough money for The Third Birthday... which also looks like a very interesting game.

Decisions, decisions... :/

2. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Is that your only reason to get a 3DS?
    KH:3D has Sora as a main character again...so it'll be bad. But the 3DS does have a ton of actually good games lined up. (and a few decent ones out now, most notably OOT which is epic).

The Vita likely wont have a whole lot of worthwhile games for a quite a while, it'd be wise to wait on that purchase.

No comment on Portal 2 since I bought it at launch and still haven't played it.

3. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

Oct 15, 2008
    United States
    Soviet Slyakin
    Yeah... If you hate Nintendo and love KH, get Portal 2 for now, and then get a PSV. SE just loves screwing with Nintendo now, so chances are, the next 5 billion KH games are gonna go towards the PSV and the PS3/PS4.

4. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    I have both portal 2 and the 3DS, and I've got to say that I had more fun with portal 2 than my 3DS thus far. All in all, I wouldn't buy any console (handheld or otherwise) just for one game.