Hacking what shoud I do

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Shoud I get a dstwo, r4, or hack the 3ds can someone help me
Certainly hack the 3DS if you think you're smart enough. :P

Just in case you're not, I would suggest an r4iGold from r4ids.cn.
DStwo is an excellent choice too albeit a more expensive one.

Reactions: 4 people

EnigmaBlade

Trophies
XP
Country
Without a doubt, it's the DS2. :) It may cost extra, but it pretty much run's every DS game perfectly. Not to mention the various plugins/emulators released for it. So it's more than worth it!

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Without a doubt, it's the DS2. :) It may cost extra, but it pretty much run's every DS game perfectly. Not to mention the various plugins/emulators released for it. So it's more than worth it!
I don't think you need AP patches for the game to run on the DSTWO as well, well I certainly don't.

EnigmaBlade

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you need AP patches for the game to run on the DSTWO as well, well I certainly don't.

AFAIK, there have been VERY FEW games that required the game to be patched beforehand, but it was just a simple AP issue.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its pretty good, it wont dissapoint u.
good just needed to know because I want a very good flash cart a ds two with a 8gb sd card is $65 on r4ds-ds.com so its worth it then
that is a rip off you can get a dstwo for 35 or 39 delivered depending on where you order from ,and you can get a 16 gb micro sd for 20$ and an 8gb for 10 or less
you are better off not going for a bundle if its more than that ,most of the time its cheaper to buy them separate ,unless you cant find a sd locally of online with free shipping

Reactions: 2 people

Coltonamore

Time to stop Tron Bonne!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Its pretty good, it wont dissapoint u.
good just needed to know because I want a very good flash cart a ds two with a 8gb sd card is $65 on r4ds-ds.com so its worth it then
that is a rip off you can get a dstwo for 35 or 39 delivered depending on where you order from ,and you can get a 16 gb micro sd for 20$ and an 8gb for 10 or less
you are better off not going for a bundle if its more than that ,most of the time its cheaper to buy them separate ,unless you cant find a sd locally of online with free shipping
well its $39 on the site by its self but relley so you,r saying I shoud get a 32 gb seperty because its cheaper and more gbs for more games I go to best buy to get my sd cards will it still be cheaper

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i would go 8 or 16 32 will be expensive and you dont really all that ,its not easy to find 32 micro sd, you can get a 16 for like 20 22 , and a 8 for less than 10 i paid 39 for mine plus i got the insurance for 1$ more from realhotstuff , ,i could have got it for 35 ,but it would have shipped from china and i didnt want to wait , realhotstuff ships from east coast, NJ and im in MA so it took like 3 day as oppoesd to like a couple weeks it was worth the extra few bucks to me
and why you get the package deal you usually end up paying more for the sd card that way

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
well its $39 on the site by its self but relley so you,r saying I shoud get a 32 gb seperty because its cheaper and more gbs for more games I go to best buy to get my sd cards will it still be cheaper
Unless you plan to download every NES, GBC, GBA, and DS game in existence, I highly doubt you'll need a 32GB microSD card. Mine is only 4GB, and it holds a WHOLE LOT of games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong