Hacking What settings for EZ4Client for EZ-V 3-in-1?

checker6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4DS and an EZ-V 3-in-1 and was trying to use EZ4Client to patch the games so i can use GBALDR to write the games to the 3-in-1, however I have no previous GBA experience and was wondering which settings in EZ4Client work best for their 3-in-1 solution. I dont understand the reset option and the save option and dont know which size to make the sav files. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have an R4DS and an EZ-V 3-in-1 and was trying to use EZ4Client to patch the games so i can use GBALDR to write the games to the 3-in-1, however I have no previous GBA experience and was wondering which settings in EZ4Client work best for their 3-in-1 solution. I dont understand the reset option and the save option and dont know which size to make the sav files. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
The Soft Reset function is to allow a certain button combination to go back to EZ4's menu. Since you don't have such a menu, best thing probably to turn it off.
The Add Save patch... think it's required to save, so keep it on.
The Save Size and Save Size options (hmm, the first one should be Type I guess) should be set to the correct stuff automatically when you open a rom. If not, get the newest version of the patching files...

checker6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so just turn off IGR and leave the save button on and just leave the default save size as when opened, but what about the save type, it gives the options of SRAM, EEPROM, Flash, and unknown type. Which is best for the EZ-V 3-in-1?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah, so just turn off IGR and leave the save button on and just leave the default save size as when opened, but what about the save type, it gives the options of SRAM, EEPROM, Flash, and unknown type. Which is best for the EZ-V 3-in-1?
That's also game dependant and will be filled in automatically if the game is recognized by the patcher...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: DO THE MATH!!! lol