Hardware What protective accessories do you like or have atm?

Cloud9Skywalker

Pokémon Researcher
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2015
Messages
281
Reaction score
14
Trophies
1
XP
536
Country
United States
What are some cool accessories you have or like for the nn3ds or 2dsxl that provide protection to your device? (e.g. a case, sleeve or backpack.)

I wouldn’t mind investing in some protection for my nn2dsxl if I found something worth investing in.

My pick would be the Nintendo Switch Elite Player Backpack.
(Yeah, I know it’s a Switch backpack and not a 3DS accessory but you could still combine them!) That’s just my pick!
 
A soft pouch, Hello Kitty.
Originally made for the DS Lite, had it since the early DS Lite days, put me launch 3DS in it everytime I brought it somewhere.

For 3DS? Nothing :). It is cheap so I don't really have to protect it.
Switch on the other hand. I have screen prorector and case for it.

I'll never let you touch any of me shit.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cloud9Skywalker
A soft pouch, Hello Kitty.
Originally made for the DS Lite, had it since the early DS Lite days, put me launch 3DS in it everytime I brought it somewhere.
I don't want to touch any of you shit


I'll never let you touch any of me shit.
I don't want to touch any of you shit.
 
Last edited by Kubas_inko,
N3DS - clear plastic case + screen protectors. I usually have an usb charging cable as well, but my last one broke and I'm too cheap to replace mine (waiting for an aliexpress delivery).
 
Does anyone know if GBA Temp has any official swag or branding that they give out or sell? I think it would be pretty cool if I added a GBA Temp sticker or vinyl or some sort of swag added to my Nintendo Gear.

If it existed I would totally do it!
 
I have a screen protector on the bottom screen. I have a carry case that I put it in when I bring it on travels (but not necessary really).

And that's it. I think the (N)3DS overall has way less interesting accessories than the DS had. Still have my Guitar Hero Grip and the Taito Paddle Controller... they should have kept the GBA-port. :glare:
 

Site & Scene News