Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

nxwing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm pretty sure almost everyone around here uses a phone. I want to know how much of the temp uses Android, iOS, etc. so I made this topic with a poll. I'd also like to know why you use tht specific OS and how it caters to your needs.

As for me, I use Android on my primary device while iOS on my secondary device. I use Android because of flexibility and customizability. I can adjust my CPU clock speed quite easily to suit my needs and not to mention, Android has Viper4Android which has proven to be a necessity for me. I mainly use my iPhone 4 as a second device whenever my main device is inaccessible.

Please keep it civilized below and please don't lecture other users on why this/that is better than this/that unless they specifically state to.

D

Deleted User

I don't have a phone. the plastic slab of crap i have has cyanogenmod 11 on it though

Reactions: nxwing

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
S60v5 anyone? :P

My current phone has stock 'Droid 4.4.2, and my crappy ancient tablet (has a SIM module) has CM9? 4.0.1

Reactions: nxwing

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm on Android 6.0 on my phone atm. Still waiting for that darn 6.0.1 update that actually contains all the darn emojis that iOS users use so that I can actually see them.

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
oh and yeah. i might switch to the 6p soon™
Copy+Paste from my comment on xda:
My father has a Xperia Z2. it's starting to have poor battery life, and is slow (at least he says that). So he has decided that he is going to get a new phone. He said he could take my Galaxy S6, which was bought in august 2015. it is in very good condition, and it has an insurrance till august. The S6 is the 32 GB model, and i fill it up very fast. 8 GB of music. 8 GB Nandroid backup 4GB of apps. then i use DriveDroid. So how things will be is that he buys a new 64/128GB nexus 6P, and he gets my S6. i am probably going to pay him around 150-200$ in addition. i have a split opinion on this. The s6 Camera is Fantasic, but 6P has AOSP. I do use the IR on the s6 quite often. i also prefer having a physical home button, but i think i can deal with the touch menu.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samsung Galaxy S5 (with CM13) as my main phone, and a Lumia 640 XL (with the Windows 10 Insider Preview) as like a secondary phone.
(Once the Windows 10 Anniversary Update is released and it has a decent amount of continuity, I may use the 640 as my main.)

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Yes i have a galaxy y... its cool phone for reading simple emails and youtube... it was my first android smartphone

And it's good for testing compatibility :P And I can just format it, and use it as a developer phone, because it's not my main one. I could also brick it, and I'll still be able to reflash it with ODIN :P

i have a galaxy y. iirc it's taped to the wall. was good at the time, but not anymore

Ye, same. When everyone had an iDevice, but you were the only one with a button Javaphone, and you get an Android phone, it's a priceless feeling ;)
Also, using tape is a good idea, especially when using it with TubeMate.

Last edited by Sono,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Windows Phone.

HGDpVoC.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit