Hacking What options do we have on 11 FW W/O hardmod?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You made a slight error in judgement, after the transfer is done, you are prompted with message with can't find fieldrunner on current SD card correct? This is what you should have done, take out the SD card from the 3ds that has the arm9loaderhax and then put it in the 3ds that had system transfer.
Yes, i just saw a video from youtube. Well, anyways, 6 days to go lol.

but w8 it stores on the sysnand twln partitions not on the sd right?
Yes it is

Last edited by Akira,

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !
I have an idea: why don't we try to convert the US save into a EU save instead of waiting a dump ?

( Forgive me if it's a dumb idea XD )

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
When injecting the save I did it to the wrong save file. Is there a way to inject on the new system without waiting the 7 days?
You can't inject anything on the new system where to transfered because of the 11.0 limitations. This is why needs to transfer.

Last edited by Cava,

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Let's pray together !
The savior will come to us and save our poor fate with his EUR save.

What ?!? I am dreaming ?

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You made a slight error in judgement, after the transfer is done, you are prompted with message with can't find fieldrunner on current SD card correct? This is what you should have done, take out the SD card from the 3ds that has the arm9loaderhax and then put it in the 3ds that had system transfer.

is this neccesary even if you will use another SD card to your unhacked system and why the guide does not includes this step?

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
I have legends of exodia already downgraded one new 3ds xl.

I was wondering in between now and next week if Nintendo release a new update that patches this exploit or prevents legends or field runners from being bought from eshop. Will i still be able to do the system transfer to a 3ds still on 11.0? Or will I have to update the new 3ds to the latest patched fir.ware to do a system transfer?

Also if Nintendo does pull the dsiware games from Eshop will they still transfer over during a system transfer?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have legends of exodia already downgraded one new 3ds xl.

I was wondering in between now and next week if Nintendo release a new update that patches this exploit or prevents legends or field runners from being bought from eshop. Will i still be able to do the system transfer to a 3ds still on 11.0? Or will I have to update the new 3ds to the latest patched fir.ware to do a system transfer?

Also if Nintendo does pull the dsiware games from Eshop will they still transfer over during a system transfer?
To System Transfer you must be on the latest firmware, if next week they release 11.1, you will be forced to update on both the target and source 3DS to 11.1.

If it's pulled from the eshop, so long as you already own it, you can still download it and transfer it without worry.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
To System Transfer you must be on the latest firmware, if next week they release 11.1, you will be forced to update on both the target and source 3DS to 11.1.

If it's pulled from the eshop, so long as you already own it, you can still download it and transfer it without worry.
Unless they delete it from their servers like they did touchnote, albeit for completely different reasons.

Salfay

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have downgraded an EU O3DS with Legend of Exidia: it runs :)
Just, the dump and the inject of the Nand with FWTools is VERY LONG ( about 20-25 minutes for each step ).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-