Hacking What options do we have on 11 FW W/O hardmod?

Loko4

Trophies
Website
www.loko4.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Its tied to the console, and to both consoles. The source and destination 3DS will both be on 7 day. Make an EmuNAND with another NNID to avoid the wait time on NNID (basically to not have your actual NNID be tied to another console - console wait time will still apply)

No. The game will no longer be tied to that old console but to the new one. The information of who owns what is on Nintendo's servers. Not on your SysNAND.

So basically if you need downgrade 2 3DS 11.0 you need do the follow:

3DS#1 CFW -> 3DS#2 Stock - Downgrade #2

Install CFW in #2, wait 7 days.

3DS#2 CFW -> 3DS#3 Stock - Downgrade #3.

Is that right or have another option? Thanks.

Wintendows

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What kind of flash cards to y'all use? I use the R4 3DS. Do I need the R4 Gold? Whenever I stick thw R4 3DS or older versions inside my New 3DS, it says that an error has occured.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
What kind of flash cards to y'all use? I use the R4 3DS. Do I need the R4 Gold? Whenever I stick thw R4 3DS or older versions inside my New 3DS, it says that an error has occured.

You don't use a DS flash cart for downgrading or installing cfw. That being said, once you get a9lh and Luma installed you can use your R4 3DS to play DS games since Luma patches out the DS flash cart blacklist checks.

Loko4

Trophies
Website
www.loko4.com
XP
Country
Brazil
So basically if you need downgrade 2 3DS 11.0 you need do the follow:

3DS#1 CFW -> 3DS#2 Stock - Downgrade #2

Install CFW in #2, wait 7 days.

3DS#2 CFW -> 3DS#3 Stock - Downgrade #3.

Is that right or have another option? Thanks.

That's correct. And only option.
My doubt is, how trasnfer the dsiware game from synsand used in #2 to a arm9 #2.

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did the downgrade using fieldrunners, stuff totally worked. My friend was really pleased with it when everything was done. Thanks guys.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, mainly Gateway.
They will not share "Technical/support" information.

But before, on their website, they write "11.0 workability"
(not my picture)
screenshot_2016-06-13-11-25-36-png.52767
But now removed.

I am also a tester and they told me they are working on a downgrader for the lastest version.
1468678333-sans-titre.png
But, they never say they are working on the DSiWare workaround.
And I don't think they will sent an e-mail about their(?) exploit.

By "working on a downgrader for the latest version", they probably mean "copying other people's code, butchering it, making it dangerous and incomplete, and overall increase the bricking chances while claiming it's their work and it's safer". right?

str88edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a O3DS with Gateway on 4.5 Sysnand / 10.3 Emunand, and want to hack a N3DS 11.0 OFW. To use this exploit would I just buy Fieldrunners on Sysnand and go from there?

Last edited by str88edge,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Regarding d/g of 11.0 page, I'm confused, does it mean if i used an NNID before (I didnt have one) or to enter the "new" one i made/purchased DSiware on? (Can I ignore the step if i didnt have an NNID before making a new one to purchase?)

Resolved

Last edited by LuigiXL,

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding d/g of 11.0 page, I'm confused, does it mean if i used an NNID before (I didnt have one) or to enter the "new" one i made/purchased DSiware on? (Can I ignore the step if i didnt have an NNID before making a new one to purchase?)

Section VI - Restoring 3DS #1

• Go to the settings and sign back into your initial NNID before restoring its NAND in the next step
Yes, if you don't have from the start then you can just skip it.

Reactions: LuigiXL

mrvandal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason after following the guide to dsi downgrade another 11.0 system after the last step I did the initial factory setup, loaded the sysnand-al9h.bin and sysnand-al9h.bin.sha files on the root of the sd card rebooted to hourglass restored the .bin file but now my system boots into a black screen or if I replace the files in the sd with the files from section V, 3. On part 5 plailect guide the system starts but on version sys 9.2.0 and all of my programs from the home menu are gone such as Fbi, homebrew launcher,etc. Any idea why this is happening or what I can do to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free