What Kind of Music Do You Guys Listen To?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,705
  • Replies 56
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm curious as to what everyone listens to these days, as I have, how should I put this, dated choices in music. Do you guys like the music they come out with these days? Hate it? If so, what music do you prefer?

Myself, I'm kind of all over the place in terms of music, though I do have a preference towards the 80s. I listen to The Police, Rush, Queen, David Bowie, Smashing Pumpkins, and various other bands.

kaiobj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nowadays most of my time is full with game's orchestra, specially from Square-Enix.
But recently I have been listening the OST from Superbeat XONIC, rhythm game for PS Vita. It can be not the most popular, but the songs are really funny.

Reactions: Chary

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just about everything. Garth Brooks to Eminem, George Michaels to Skid Row, BB King, Stevie Wonder, I seem to like it all. Lately I've been on a Soul Eater kick though, especially BlackStars theme.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I listen to pretty much anything these days.

I have a coup de coeur for chiptunes, especially Atari and Commodore scenes.
I like rock, techno, and instrumental too.

Also, video games OST are very important to me.

Reactions: Seriel

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Im a DJ and the style of music i subconsciously choose to spin on the decks is Techno (the actual genre of techno, not the blanket term for all electronic music) but I also throw/listen to Minimal Techno, House, Tech House, Deep House and PsyTrance. Basically I dont discriminate against any underground electronic music that is "four-to-the-floor"

As for commercial EDM, yuck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1