Hacking What kind of device can dump a 3DS Game .sav file?

Woodhouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
correct, even if we can get the back up files from other tool, how can we play those games ? Still waiting for the real 3DS hacking coming out !

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was reported that with the latest firmware update, the NDS Adaptor Plus can now dump 3DS .sav files. I'm probably wrong though. Still, you won't have any use for them. Unless you want to take a trip to 3Dbrew and check out their EXTREME methods where they use a DS Lite and some SCISSORS.

Woodhouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TCJJ said:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it was reported that with the latest firmware update, the NDS Adaptor Plus can now dump 3DS .sav files. I'm probably wrong though. Still, you won't have any use for them. Unless you want to take a trip to 3Dbrew and check out their EXTREME methods where they use a DS Lite and some SCISSORS.

Yes,you are right , there was some news released that a develop team has released the tool to dump 3DS .sav files, and they even said they can play those files with their unique method
angry.gif
but no update news about them any more, no confirmed !

Woodhouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
If you can dump the save file surely you can write it back to the card, therefor it's not useless if you purely want to edit your save files.

Sorry, means ? a development ?

Antoids

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
If you can dump the save file surely you can write it back to the card, therefor it's not useless if you purely want to edit your save files.
Pretty sure that is untrue, as the 3ds has a way of knowing if it's the same save file as last time.

saves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.000webhost.com
XP
Country
United States
While I was loading an Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D save on another brand new cart and try playing it on the 3DS, it says the save file is corrupted, deleting all save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o