what is the "request money" option on paypal?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Well you don't just send requests to random people, no one should be stupid enough to randomly get a request and go "oh I guess I should pay this!"
that's my first thought ( and i bet there are loads of poeple who actually do that!)

i get confused because usually, the buyer gets the email adress to send the money and the merchant checks it and done...
i don't know how this can actually be used for exactly..
however now that i put my brain working, maybe this makes sure the merchant get the agreed price?
i mean, the merchant is selling something for 50 bucks, it sends the request and the buyer either sends the money or doesn't... this way it makes sure the buyer will not send 45 bucks to screw with the merchant?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It's usually used for stuff like Craigslist posts that accept Paypal, they'd agree on a price then the seller would send the request as a type of invoice to the buyer. Makes the payment process a little easier, if you don't have an official payment gateway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, I love those cotton candy grapes.... so good!!!