OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I am just wondering which usb loader is the best. I want the one that does it all. One that has the best compatibility and that also shows the game's cover pictures too.

Sketter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
usbloader gx has never failed me.

You won't have a problem with which loader works better, (since they all work 95% of the time) you're basically judging which one you like based on cosmetics.

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just depends on what you want. If you want a loader with the best compatibility, you should go with Configurable USB Loader. But if you want a good reliable and compatible loader with a nice looking GUI, you should go with WiiFlow, which is what I use.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Sketter said:

You won't have a problem with which loader works better, (since they all work 95% of the time) you're basically judging which one you like based on cosmetics.

I don't agree. I had a hard time with GX and will never touch it again. Ok. If you don't believe me, try all of them and see.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarioMadness said:
Configurable USB Loader, feature packed, most actively developed, Created FAT32 support , cheat downloading, online updates, best compatibility

it just works perfect

Fix'd

bloodliketheatla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Configurable USB loader for the first time just a few weeks ago because I learned that it was FAT32 support. It works pretty well.

Now I'm wondering which of the other loaders have FAT32 support. Anybody know for sure?

Dj_Qbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They are all really good so your not going to make a bad decision. I use usb loader gx. It has a nice GUI and I have never had a problem running any games.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i was using USB Loader GX up until 2 days ago when i switched to WiiFlow which is 1000x better! WiiFlow PWNS!

T1nmaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TeenTin said:
Sketter said:

I don't agree. I had a hard time with GX and will never touch it again. Ok. If you don't believe me, try all of them and see.

+1

Rock Band Beatles was my TSN turning point to convert me from GX to CFG. Other than that game I loved GX, and CFG also has a little more eye candy.
I haven't had any problems (knock on wood) with CFG yet!

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lubbo said:
i was using USB Loader GX up until 2 days ago when i switched to WiiFlow which is 1000x better! WiiFlow PWNS!
what's better about it? Or is it just quicker / you like the gfx better?

I find it a bit odd people mention things like compatibility, afaik all loaders can play all games one way or another!

bdw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using GX for everything, even launching directly from DVD, but it sounds like WiiFlow will launch discs from Fat32
if so, that's the one I'll stick with

it sucks having WBFS partitions that you can't load anything else on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1