What is that piece of media that holds an special place on your heart?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,894
  • Replies 47
  • Likes 7

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team holds a very special place in my heart. I spent an entire summer playing that game with a super close friend of mine when the game was new.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Zelda OoT, MM, WW
Banjo Kazooie
Fez
Undertale
All of these had a big impact on me for various reasons. They're all masterpieces, but that doesn't mean they're all equally good, it's hard to pick just 1 though.

As for movies LotR and Avatar are my all time favorites, they set a very high bar, but Avatar slightly edges out LotR because it made me feel so many emotions, such a well put together movie, it made me honestly wish I was the main character, sent off to live on some alien planet, instead of being stuck with my boring life here.

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
- For me it's the Tintin comics, I grew up with those and they are close to my heart.

- For games it's Chrono Trigger which played with my emotions like no other game did. Rayman 1 is a close second place. Living in Europe I didn't get to play Chrono Trigger until the DS port.

I'm sorry if that's too many pieces of media. Tintin's definitely the most important one for me even if I rarely think of it nowadays.

Last edited by Reynardine,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5caa6e528712109ebe04a7d816b6d890.jpg

My childhood in one pic!

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I mean, yeah, it may not be the greatest game, but it's still very close to me as it's my first game and I've played it thousands of times
Probably mostly shock from people because a 2011 game can now be someone’s first experience with video games and that’s scary. I’m only 24 and I feel ancient reading your post ;O;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back