Hacking What is R4 Revolution 0815?

Solution
The firmware on the site is severely outdated, the last update they had fixed Pokemon. The DLDI header is "R4(DS) - Revolution for DS (R4TF)", And _DS_MENU.DAT is encrypted R4 style, so i'm going to say it is a perfect clone of the original R4 (I've never seen one before, so this is neat to me, thanks go2_ars). So im going to take a guess and say that it is possible for Wood to work on this. But don't take my word for it, I cannot test the card without having one :D

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
I think that website makes 1:1 clones of the original R4 and their firmwares will work on the original and vice versa. So I most likely will work.

However the best idea is to just try it

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the MG08/15 was a German WW1 assault-rifle which was so common that 08/15 has basically become the German expression for run-of-the-mill. And that is precisely what this is, yet another run-of-the-mill R4 clone.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The firmware on the site is severely outdated, the last update they had fixed Pokemon. The DLDI header is "R4(DS) - Revolution for DS (R4TF)", And _DS_MENU.DAT is encrypted R4 style, so i'm going to say it is a perfect clone of the original R4 (I've never seen one before, so this is neat to me, thanks go2_ars). So im going to take a guess and say that it is possible for Wood to work on this. But don't take my word for it, I cannot test the card without having one :D

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY